The Student Room Group

Was I wrong?

Today I walked into an Electronic Store within my local city centre. This store is actually rather small and not one of those retail giants such as Curry's. Anyway I brung in this rather expensive 5 CD player I received as a present. The issue however was that the CD Slots? are actually jammed rending the machine useless. Upon arriving to the store however a man came over to me and acknowledged the issue saying that there would be a £30 inspection fee. This is a little steep however I was happy to pay this to have it back and running.

However a lady manager walked over and said "what are you doing with this! Your query is daft" and she walked away... I was really pissed off and asked her as to why she seen it as being daft and that she had no rigth to speak to a customer in such a manner. She looked me from head to toe and she walked away. In the mean time another female manager came over and tried to basically take what she said and put it into another context...:mad: :mad: :mad:

I then asked for the manager's name and walked out... Was I rigth in my actions?

Thanks In Advance!:wink:
Reply 1
Anyone? ? ?
Reply 2
Well, obviously you're brunging it all wrong.
You should have reported her or something.
You got a cd player as a present. What a **** present.

Latest

Trending

Trending