Visit website
Reply 1
2nd and ur all invited to Block N seccond floor peverell for a party :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ahahha I'm in C so I'm sure if I'm not at the party I will definitely be hearing the party :P
Reply 3
hehe you sure will be got decks and speakers all sorted so youl be able to hear where to go :smile:
Does anybody know when term officially starts?
Reply 5
x.Crystal.x
Does anybody know when term officially starts?

On UCAS, it claimed that the course start date was the 5th October (Day after my bday :woo: ). But I have also heard that courses might start on Monday 12th October.
Reply 6
joshchilds
2nd and ur all invited to Block N seccond floor peverell for a party :smile:

I should be there!
But the 2nd a Friday- I was planning my last night out in Manchester then. OK now I'm not all my friends are already at Uni then. So I definitely will be there :smile:
Reply 7
xzoe18x
What date is everyone movin in to halls etc?
Im thinkin 2nd! (:

do you know if we'll be able to move in on the 1st october or does it have to be the 2nd and after?? xx
Reply 8
I'll be in Peverell on the 2nd. :smile: Hope I got a parking permit for my car too... I should probably phone them and find out.
Reply 9
ChrisE88
I'll be in Peverell on the 2nd. :smile: Hope I got a parking permit for my car too... I should probably phone them and find out.

do you know if we can move in before the 2nd?? xx
Reply 10
teea
do you know if we can move in before the 2nd?? xx

Nah, 2nd and 3rd are the 2 days you can move in. You can move in after but you need to let them know first. :smile:
Reply 11
ChrisE88
Nah, 2nd and 3rd are the 2 days you can move in. You can move in after but you need to let them know first. :smile:

ooh so we can't move in on the 1st :frown: ooowell!!
Reply 12
teea
do you know if we'll be able to move in on the 1st october or does it have to be the 2nd and after?? xx

Hey (:
When I reviewed my booking on the NTU website it said the keys were available to collect from October 2nd between something like 10am-5pm.
x x
Reply 13
xzoe18x
Hey (:
When I reviewed my booking on thr NTU website it said the keys were availiable to collect from October 2nd between something like 10am-5pm.
x x

ok koool thanks xx
I heard it's on the 2nd. In Meridian Court and definitely gonna be there on the 2nd because all of my friends are either gonna be at Uni, work or college then so I'm gonna be bored as **** in September!

Latest

Trending

Trending