Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At this moment an aunty of mine is in Tunisa and this makes me want to go on holiday somewhere and I've had a look around some places and realsied everything is really expensive and way out my price budget and i wanted to know if any body knew of anywhere which isnt that expensive but nice

I dont mind where it actually is but needs to be warm and relaxing prefably within the budget of £200-£300 for about 1 week for 3 people if anybody has any sugeestions please do so thanks!

wanting to go around 9/10th august!

ReputationRep:
    France? Check with a local travel agent for deals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    France? Check with a local travel agent for deals.
    which would you suggest big ones like Thomas cook or a smaller one?

ReputationRep:
    Spain is cheap and pretty much guaranteed sunshine.. you can get very cheap last minute deals on teletext.. so have a look on there, they have a website too.. just google teletext holidays and I'm sure you'll find something!! Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zohaib01)
    which would you suggest big ones like Thomas cook or a smaller one?
    Whatever is in your town. Often they put their best deals in the window.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Spain is cheap and pretty much guaranteed sunshine.. you can get very cheap last minute deals on teletext.. so have a look on there, they have a website too.. just google teletext holidays and I'm sure you'll find something!! Enjoy!
    ohh thats brilliant found some good deals on that cheers good rep

ReputationRep:
    It might be worth moving this to the Travel forum as there are more people that can help.

You could also try Virgin Holidays. They seem to have some good deals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.