Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can I buy decent ripped jeans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Proper ripped jeans are a badge of honour. You've got to get a decent pair (Levi's) and put in the years. All others are gay. Sorry.

I do agree with you, but I can't do it again - I spent about 18 months living in my ex boyfriend's Levi's. They were about 3 washes away from perfection when my mum threw them out. Devil witch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0obrighteyeso0)
    I do agree with you, but I can't do it again - I spent about 18 months living in my ex boyfriend's Levi's. They were about 3 washes away from perfection when my mum threw them out. Devil witch.
    Get a new mum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    One
    Two
    Three

I have the first pair, once worn & washed a few times the holes go a lot bigger an tatty, they look well nice now
    Ah the first pair are pretty nice, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Just get any good looking jeans

Go home

Rip it.

You're sorted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andylol)
    Just get any good looking jeans

Go home

Rip it.

You're sorted
    Congrats on being the second person out of 374 who failed to read.

ReputationRep:
    Try Zara.

ReputationRep:
    Ruining your clothes is a retarded concept.

But i'm all for girls showing more leg :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I bought £8 ones from Primark, bleached them in my bathtub and went at them with a cheese grater (the fine side). They turned out great, very like the Balmain ones that started the whole ripped jeans trend. But, if you really really don't want to do it yourself, Topshop have a bleached pair with ripped knees in the sale right now. As always, they're your best bet for trendy denim.

its really not hard to rip them yourself if you have patience and do it correctly but if you want to spend 80 quid buying a decent pair try levi or diesel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    aren't ripped jeans out of fashion now?
    'Fashion' is f***ing s**t. Develop a sense of personal style, and you can bid farewell to the zeitgeist.

ReputationRep:
    From somebody who has recently fallen over

ReputationRep:
    slightly off topic (sorry)

but how to you go about bleaching denim??? (as someone mentioned)

I have a cool levis denim jacket, but atm it looks like something my dad or clarkson should be wearing, so I was thinking of trying to jazz it up a bit....might as well if im not wearing it now

.....summer boredom you know

ReputationRep:
    Topshop do really ripped ones - think only in black and white tho

ReputationRep:
    Hollister!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.