Turn on thread page Beta

Would you want to know? watch

Please keep anon as people i know are on here.

Well i cheated on my now ex back in September, we split up in March due to other issues. The guy i cheated with was single, but since then we've met up a few times and kissed each other a few times. Anyway he is now single. Once he's over his ex we're going to give it a try, since both of our relationships failed because of each other.

Me and my ex are still friends and when he asked me what i thought of the guy i cheated with i lied and said i never fancied him blah blah blah. Would you want to know before it goes live on facebook? I know he'll be hurt either way, i'm just trying to do the right thing.

I know it was wrong to cheat, but life isn't simple and people do the wrong things from time to time...

ReputationRep:
    Oh facebook, the cause of so many woes!

Maybe you shouldn't put it on facebook, be a bit subtle and all that. If it was me I wouldn't particularly want you to tell me "I'll be getting a new boyfriend per facebook tomorrow, FYI".

Thanks for the advice, definitely wasn't going to plaster it everywhere because i know my ex will be hurt. Have turned off the notification thing so it won't be broadcasted or anything. Just the new bf obviously wants to announce it and the ex keeps on asking if i'm seeing anyone. I'm trying to keep everyone happy, but it's just not going to work somehow .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.