Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I sent in my CV and cover letter to my local off-license and someone called today asking me to go in at 1 tommorow.

Does anyone have any idea of what sorta q's they'll ask me etc? And also, what should I wear?
    Anyone had an interview at an off-license before? I expect it will just be like a normal shop...

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hmm since it is an off-license it will probably be a simple interview possibly an informal one. Asking about you experience, skills, why you want to work there and what hows you can work. Wear something casual smart, as it is the local off-license I wouldn't think it would be necessary to be looking extremely smart there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateasaurus)
    Ok so I sent in my CV and cover letter to my local off-license and someone called today asking me to go in at 1 tommorow.

Does anyone have any idea of what sorta q's they'll ask me etc? And also, what should I wear?
    Anyone had an interview at an off-license before? I expect it will just be like a normal shop...

Thanks in advance
    Good for you. Atleast you have an interview. I asked in my local offie, 'The local' last year if they needed staff, I was told no, yet within days there were leaflets in there saying they needed staff. Oh well, I applied at Sainsburys just after that & have been there since november :yep: I also stuck an application form into my local Tesco express last year & heard nothing. Unlucky for them now i'm working at Sainsburys I no longer spend 100 quid a week in Tesco on my weekly shop.Some people dont help themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spazzycazzy)
    Unlucky for them now i'm working at Sainsburys I no longer spend 100 quid a week in Tesco on my weekly shop.Some people dont help themselves
    That is for a family right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    That is for a family right?
    3 of us :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.