Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how do you get fast track tickets so you do not have to wait to go on a ride?

thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786_786)
    how do you get fast track tickets so you do not have to wait to go on a ride?

thanks in advance!
    Maybe you can book them online?. I"m not too sure TBH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Maybe you can book them online?. I"m not too sure TBH.
    i tried looking on the website but couldn't seea them anywhere, but when i ever go someone has one!! so they must get them form somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Put on your prettiest face and they'll believe you've got learning disabilities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Put on your prettiest face and they'll believe you've got learning disabilities
    oh do you have to have a disability to get one!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786_786)
    i tried looking on the website but couldn't seea them anywhere, but when i ever go someone has one!! so they must get them form somewhere
    I couldnt see them anywhere on the website either. Even googling didnt throw up any interesting links :confused: . Strange...maybe they only sell them on the phone?.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.