Turn on thread page Beta

Tony Blair watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What a big eared no hoper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! bout time he checked what us young people thought..........we aint even allowed to touch each other for pete's sake!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    you can touch yourself, and anyhow he has our best intrests at heart. it also means wacko jacko and that drooling freak from the coach cant touch us. theres always a flip side.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://www.bigconversation.org.uk

Tell him yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    http://www.bigconversation.org.uk

Tell him yourself
    What u on about????
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tails)
    What u on about????
    TB has asked the entire country to tell him what they think about what the government should/shouldn't be doing. If you have a problem with any of their policies then tell them direct (through the website I linked to) rather than posting a semi-intelligable rant on here.

ReputationRep:
    TB has asked the entire country to tell him what they think about what the government should/shouldn't be doing. If you have a problem with any of their policies then tell them direct (through the website I linked to) rather than posting a semi-intelligable rant on here.
    Your a bit lippy. He has only just introduced that and what about the half the country who doesnt have access to the internet!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tails)
    Your a bit lippy. He has only just introduced that and what about the half the country who doesnt have access to the internet!
    You can have your say in the big conversation by texting us on 84402 with your top priority for Britain.

Your text will cost 25p plus your usual text costs. This service is operated by the Labour Party, 16 Old Queen Street, London, SW1H 9HP. If you have any concerns or comments regarding this service please email [email protected] or call 0870 5900200.

This service is available on the following networks: O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile and Orange.

Or call us with your views on 08705 900 200.
    They're also arranging public meetings too - and I'm sure they would accept a letter sent to the above address.

ReputationRep:
    They're also arranging public meetings too - and I'm sure they would accept a letter sent to the above address.
    But i don't have any money to do those things my mum has no job and my dad is on low wages......so what do i do?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tails)
    But i don't have any money to do those things my mum has no job and my dad is on low wages......so what do i do?
    You don't have 19p for a stamp? Or half an hour to spare to attend a meeting? And of course there are internet access points at libraries and community centres which will offer free introductory sessions.

(I'm guessing this is an imaginary person objecting here and not yourself - because you quite obviously have access to the internet and are therefore able to fill in the entire form at no cost to yourself).

ReputationRep:
    I personally think that although Tony Blair is absent mindingly folling the US footsteps he isnt doing anything any other PM wouldnt have done. If we think of firstly the conservatives- John Major loved US and so did our maggie they would have done everything Tony Blair has done but just put us in deeper and Im not even going to go onto liberal democrats....

Tony Blair is a jerk but he is also a genius.

ReputationRep:
    Tong Blair is an idiot. He tried to win respect from our age group by being on The Simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    that won my respect! (maybe I am weak... )

ReputationRep:
    All that i'm saying is what choice do we have but to follow labour party principles even if they are wrong because we aren't offered any other alternatives. Everything I disagree about labour the conservatives love and the liberal democrats just give us empty promises they would never be able to fulfill.

I'm sorry but I know everything Blair has done is morally wrong, but what choice do we honestly have?

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day he hasnt done much rite so he is just a big jug eared loser and i hope he gets put out of office as soon as poss.!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    At the end of the day he hasnt done much rite so he is just a big jug eared loser and i hope he gets put out of office as soon as poss.!!!
    You're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    What a big eared no hoper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! bout time he checked what us young people thought..........we aint even allowed to touch each other for pete's sake!!!!!!!!!!!
    To be honest im sick and tired of that wa**er...i wish someone would do away wif him...then i would be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    To be honest im sick and tired of that wa**er...i wish someone would do away wif him...then i would be happy
    How about instead of throwing insults at him (which makes you sound a bit dim, which I'm sure you're not) you actually tell people why you are annoyed with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    How about instead of throwing insults at him (which makes you sound a bit dim, which I'm sure you're not) you actually tell people why you are annoyed with him.
    I would have thought that his comments spoke for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I would have thought that his comments spoke for themselves.
    What you mean barman??? what are you talkin about!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.