Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did a quick search on TSR and I was surprised there was no thread about the Kerrang radio interview last year with Astronaut saying aliens really do exist.....so lets discuss (seriously please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Xfer9DP5Q

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Kerrang has always delivered scientific news to the masses via the medium of emo music.

(Original post by Fawn)
    Yes, Kerrang has always delivered scientific news to the masses via the medium of emo music.
    Hawthorne Heights ARE the most scientifically accurate source around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)

Kerrang only has articles on emo music. Good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Well if you listen to it its with Edgar Mitchell who walked on the moon and is deeply respected and a scientist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Congratulations, you're a prejudice dumb ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl Nuce)
    Congratulations, you're a prejudice dumb ass.
    Congratulations, you've spotted the obvious. May I inquire as to whether you would like a side dish of ironical humour with your main meal of sarcasm?

Highly recommended of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Congratulations, you've spotted the obvious. May I inquire as to whether you would like a side dish of ironical humour with your main meal of sarcasm?

So you're agreeing that you're a prejudice dumb ass?
    Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    But come on this has to be worthy of much more attention than its had or has. I mean here is yet another credible source saying its true and people just don't want to hear it. (maybe cause they're scared no??)

(Original post by Fawn)

Your FACE is highly recommended :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshua3)
    But come on this has to be worthy of much more attention than its had or has. I mean here is yet another credible source saying its true and people just don't want to hear it. (maybe cause they're scared no??)
    I agree, it's pretty interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl Nuce)
    I agree, it's pretty interesting.
    Yeah, thank you for taking the time to look at it It is so frustrating when people just normally shut down as soon as you bring the subject up. I mean it is a pretty big deal, and we are only trying to help/show people

ReputationRep:
    I think they are the Nephilim

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.