Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

please keep anon or delete

Guys, how tall would a girl have to be for it to put you off? Assuming she wasn't built like a man, that is...

ReputationRep:
    Tall enough so that his pork sword couldn't enter a crevice.

ReputationRep:
    5'9" and over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Tall enough so that his pork sword couldn't enter a crevice.
    :confused: Was that supposed to be funny?

ReputationRep:
    5'7+

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me sad. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    :confused: Was that supposed to be funny?
    Sorry, Bubbles, I didn't know you were out at this time. Creating pointless threads got a bit boring? It's ok, I know, you feel the need to define yourself by responding to others posts. If you really thought nothing of it you would pass it by, get on with your life and not sink to my level.

Obviously, you seem to have some form of attachment to me. Honoured as I am, you're just not my type. It would never work. For instance, my love of sarcasm and you're overt occupation with trying to be a downer in such instances could only end in pain.

I could not bare to lose you again.

Forever and truly yours,

Fawn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vander Beth)

Me too, and I'm only 5'9.5 Not THAT tall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Me too, and I'm only 5'9.5 Not THAT tall!
    I don't think so either, but I'm a little over 5'11".

EDIT: I'm not sad anymore. I remembered how much I love being tall. :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    It puts me off when they're taller than I am.

ReputationRep:
    Over 180cm

Ditto 5ft 9 ere . .

ReputationRep:
    5'7+ is a turn off for me

taller than me and im 6'4 so its not likely :borat: tall girls are the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    please keep anon or delete

Guys, how tall would a girl have to be for it to put you off? Assuming she wasn't built like a man, that is...
    I really like tall girls; 6 foot to 6foot 3 inches, mainly based on my height,as I am around that height.

(Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    taller than me and im 6'4 so its not likely :borat:
    There needs to be more fella's your height in the world!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Sorry, Bubbles, I didn't know you were out at this time. Creating pointless threads got a bit boring?
    Sorry, pointless threads such as..?
    If my threads are pointless, so are all threads on this forum. But do elucidate.

It's ok, I know, you feel the need to define yourself by responding to others posts. If you really thought nothing of it you would pass it by, get on with your life and not sink to my level.
    The need to define myself by responding to other peoples posts...sorry, I'm confused. I don't have the need to define myself by responding to posts; this is a forum - you're MEANT to! Do you know how these forums work? One person makes a post, and someone else replies to it. It is how we answer which defines us, not the act of answering itself. Honestly, that just made absolutely no sense.
    Obviously, you seem to have some form of attachment to me.
    I've no idea who you are, however you seem to be noting that I've responded and quoted you before, indicating that it is actually you who has the attachment to me. Like I said, I've no idea who you are...should I?

Honoured as I am, you're just not my type. It would never work. For instance, my love of sarcasm and you're overt occupation with trying to be a downer in such instances could only end in pain.
    Sorry, what sarcasm? That was just a really unfunny, poorly placed, unoriginal metaphor.

ReputationRep:
    6ft and I love it. Never found a shortage of tall males! Don't be sad, tall is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so either, but I'm a little over 5'11".

EDIT: I'm not sad anymore. I remembered how much I love being tall. :hoppy:
    Hmmm...how weird - the edit must've gone through as I hit the "Quote" button. Anyway, I was originally going to say that you're by no means the tallest person out there. My sister's only 13 and already she's 6'2" (size 10 feet! :eek:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    Sorry, Bubbles, I didn't know you were out at this time. Creating pointless threads got a bit boring? It's ok, I know, you feel the need to define yourself by responding to others posts. If you really thought nothing of it you would pass it by, get on with your life and not sink to my level.

Obviously, you seem to have some form of attachment to me. Honoured as I am, you're just not my type. It would never work. For instance, my love of sarcasm and you're overt occupation with trying to be a downer in such instances could only end in pain.

I could not bare to lose you again.

Forever and truly yours,

Fawn.
    Hater....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.