Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, pointless threads such as..?
    If my threads are pointless, so are all threads on this forum. But do elucidate.

The need to define myself by responding to other peoples posts...sorry, I'm confused. I don't have the need to define myself by responding to posts; this is a forum - you're MEANT to! Do you know how these forums work? One person makes a post, and someone else replies to it. It is how we answer which defines us, not the act of answering itself. Honestly, that just made absolutely no sense.

I've no idea who you are, however you seem to be noting that I've responded and quoted you before, indicating that it is actually you who has the attachment to me. Like I said, I've no idea who you are...should I?

Sorry, what sarcasm? That was just a really unfunny, poorly placed, unoriginal metaphor.

Bisous.
    Wow, you've just analysed that whole post?

I thought I was sad. It appears you've missed the point of it entirely. Carry on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muppety_Kid)
    Hmmm...how weird - the edit must've gone through as I hit the "Quote" button. Anyway, I was originally going to say that you're by no means the tallest person out there. My sister's only 13 and already she's 6'2" (size 10 feet! :eek:).
    WTF...I don't believe that :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    i suppose it depends how tall the guy is, for me over 6" is a turn off but im 6'3"

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5'10... but i love being tall, and i would always go for tall guys! also it sort of depends on the height of the male in question. i mean you have to remember that average man in britain is only 5'8!!

ReputationRep:
    Tall girls do not put me off one bit. I think it runs in the family because my paternal Grandad is 5 foot 5 whereas my paternal Grandmother is 6 foot 2. My dad is 5 foot 7 whereas my mum is 5 foot 9 and TBH I find tall girls sexy. I don't know how I'm going to look for a sexy lader taller than me because I'm 6 foot 4 (I think I inherited that height from my Grandmama)

ReputationRep:
    No height is too tall. Well, perhaps over 6'8 is a bit too far.

I prefer taller girls which is just as well considering I'm rather short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    There needs to be more fella's your height in the world!!
    agreed!

tall is goooood

(Original post by Fawn)
    Sorry, Bubbles, I didn't know you were out at this time. Creating pointless threads got a bit boring? It's ok, I know, you feel the need to define yourself by responding to others posts. If you really thought nothing of it you would pass it by, get on with your life and not sink to my level.

Obviously, you seem to have some form of attachment to me. Honoured as I am, you're just not my type. It would never work. For instance, my love of sarcasm and you're overt occupation with trying to be a downer in such instances could only end in pain.

I could not bare to lose you again.

Forever and truly yours,

Fawn.
    For a baby deer you sure have horrible spelling.

ReputationRep:
    5ft 11 reporting in for duty.....and I wouldn't want a short arse anyhoo....it makes certain sex positions pretty rubbish too actually (one of my ex's was 5ft 7).

Pssshhh being tall is amazing - I wear 5" heels on top just because I can. Only idiots make a fuss because their girls are taller than them in heels.

ReputationRep:
    Any taller than me (6 foot 3ish) and I'd be put off. Anything less than that would be OK though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat-x)
    i'm 5'10... but i love being tall, and i would always go for tall guys! also it sort of depends on the height of the male in question. i mean you have to remember that average man in britain is only 5'8!!
    5'10" actually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    For a baby deer you sure have horrible spelling.
    Aw, aren't you a cutie :wub:

ReputationRep:
    Yall are a bit perverted tbf .. whats with the dodgy threads??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    and he's right

(Original post by Fawn)
    I was only joking But you probably already know that.

Can i shoot you and eat you for dinner? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I saw the tallest girl whom I've ever come across today. She was at least 6'1/6'2 :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I was only joking But you probably already know that.

Can i shoot you and eat you for dinner? :awesome:
    Depends if you have a good sized oven.

ReputationRep:
    mwahahah I'm 5ft 11in and go out in killer heels....don't really care what guys think...they can just deal with the fact I'm tall...plus clothes look better on taller people!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurntDesire™)
    5'7+
    This
    I like a girl to be a couple inches below me, and since I'm of a rather average height around 5'5/5'6 would be good

Its also cute when they have to stand on their tip-toes to kiss you :3

Well if I was in love with her then height wouldn't matter so much, but I suppose I would prefer if she were tall and thin like up to 6'0 perhaps.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.