Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    5'9 or greater. Only because I'm 5'8.

(Original post by Fawn)
    Depends if you have a good sized oven.
    My oven is PERFECT for fawns like you

ReputationRep:
    Its quite cool if theyre as tall as you are, but if theyre much taller than you (2 + inches) then it would bother me. Am I shallow? =/
    But it wouldnt bother me really if they were nice, intellectual etc..

ReputationRep:
    probably about 6'6 or more.
    i rarely see girls above 6'0 though, the last one was so hot though wow, she had heels on but was taller than me (6'3) so i'm not sure exactly how tall she was but man i'd have rinsed her

ReputationRep:
    All the boys where I live are mostly shorter than me :confused:, an most the girls are midgets who call me a giant

But I'm 5'7, which seeing others heights here doesn't seem too tall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    My oven is PERFECT for fawns like you
    But can you account for the cooking time?

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh threads like this annoy me so much!
    What good do they actually do? What's the point? All it does it make some sensitive girls feel concious about their height and feel rubbish about their height or whatever. No girl should be too tall, she can't control her height therefore it's completely unfair to say "oh, she can't be taller than 5ft7, it'll make me feel less of a man." Same for the other way too, where a guy is deemed too short.
    Oh and btw, i'm at the opposite end of the scale, i'm really short, so it's not like i'm biased. I just get annoyed as i've had alot of issues with my height and the shallowness of some people really gets to me, especially these types of threads which just do nothing except..well i dunno, make people like me annoyed haha.
    Tall girls embrace your lovely height and don't bother about what guys think, or if you do dislike your height you could perhaps give a few of your inches to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think above 6'2 they would tend to loose good proportions.

(Original post by Fawn)
    But can you account for the cooking time?
    About thirty minutes on high heat

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5 "8 ...I think this is an ok height? :confused:

I think 5"6 is my idea of a perfect height for a girl (ie the height id want to be), mainly because personally when I wear high heels I do feel a little too tall.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I wish I was taller I feel like a complete midget (5 "3) I'd love to tower over everyone rather than having to look up at them all the time :'(

ReputationRep:
    If she was taller than me, bearing in mind i'm 6ft 1, S Maria Sharavpova would do me fine as she's also 6ft 1.

ReputationRep:
    Below 5'2" and below or above 6'4"

ReputationRep:
    I think that if she was taller than me it would be a bit off putting. I actually like tall girls but I don't know why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    I'm 5 "8 ...I think this is an ok height? :confused:

I think 5"6 is my idea of a perfect height for a girl (ie the height id want to be), mainly because personally when I wear high heels I do feel a little too tall.
    Hehe, I'm 5'7" and I'd like to be taller!

The tallest height for a girl I'd date would be somewhere around 6'3", I'm not sure if I'd be attracted to someone as tall as a basketball player. That said, I'd date someone as small as 4'10", my inner butch loves the idea of being the "burly protector"

ReputationRep:
    I like tall girls.

I'm 6'1ish and at the moment wouldn't mind 5'11 or under. 5'9 is ideal, although tbh unless a girl is very small or a fair bit above my eye level (5'11+) I don't notice too much of a difference. I like small girls too.

I guess when I'm done growing I'll be 6'3-6'5 in which case I'd be cool with any girl 6'1 or under.

ReputationRep:
    Jeeeeeeeeeesus, this thread makes me feel huge. 6'0". Lucky my boyfriend is in the 6'4" region.

ReputationRep:
    5'10.
    Love being tall, and love tall guys!

ReputationRep:
    I find short guys off putting *z-snap*

I'm 5'11. I'm happy with myself except for not being able to wear the pretty heels my friends do and never being able to find trousers to fit.

ReputationRep:
    6ft 7 then she'd be 2 inches smaller than me, but I wouldn't have to bend down!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.