ReputationRep:
    Mayo for chips cos I can't stand either :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Just to clarify things, this is the brand I use

It looks like a bottle of PVA glue D:

Yum, Burger Sauce owns though! :love:

ReputationRep:
    oh-em-gee burger sauce is just the best!!!... honestly i feel like my tastebuds are having a party in my mouth when i have it with chips. Plus you dont have to add any other sauces with it, which is what i tend to do with ketchup... end up always having to add mayo...

ReputationRep:
    Burger sauce without a doubt. The cheaper one tastes better tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Just to clarify things, this is the brand I use

Where did you buy this from? I once bought some burger sauce from the supermarket but it just wasn't the same

When I first tried burger sauce I preferred it to ketchup, but my excitement over it soon died down, and I now prefer ketchup again. Although, I still do like it, and every now and again get a craving

ReputationRep:
    Burger sauce FTW

The Northerners/Midlanders dont seem to have a clue what it is, when I ask for some.

I once mistook a bottle of Garlic Mayo for burger sauce

:puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    Where did you buy this from? I once bought some burger sauce from the supermarket but it just wasn't the same

When I first tried burger sauce I preferred it to ketchup, but my excitement over it soon died down, and I now prefer ketchup again. Although, I still do like it, and every now and again get a craving
    I buy it from my local chicken and chips shop. They are not supposed to sell it to me but I buy it for £1.50 a bottle off them :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    I buy it from my local chicken and chips shop. They are not supposed to sell it to me but I buy it for £1.50 a bottle off them :yes:
    Ohh, they like me in my local chicken shop, I might have to try that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup does get abit boring... so why not both??? :confused:
    also how can every1 forget about Peri Peri Sauce!!!
    If you mix some peri peri into ketchup it puts others sauces to shame.

ReputationRep:
    Burger Sauce > Mayo > Garlic Mayo > HP Sauce > Salad Cream > BBQ Sauce > Ketchup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitOfAnAlchy)
    Burger Sauce > Mayo > Garlic Mayo > HP Sauce > Salad Cream > BBQ Sauce > Ketchup
    Your knowledge of sauce is enviable.

However like with anything else, if you have too much of it, you will become sick of it. It's called Burger sauce for a reason :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkhaz44)
    Your knowledge of sauce is enviable.

However like with anything else, if you have too much of it, you will become sick of it. It's called Burger sauce for a reason :yes:

I've been having Burger Sauce with all food i have sauce with, other than sandwiches when i have mayo, for at least 2 years, and i still love it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.