Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please help me fill out this questionnaire ( for my dissertation) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Done - though the questionnaire really was a bit horrible in some places, no offense, but my GCSE economics questionnaire was clearer than yours

ReputationRep:
    Done. Really awful questionnaire though, poorly phrased questions.

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done, but it was really badly planned and layed out questionnaire and may I point out the 'adverted' is not a word. What you should have said is 'the brand that was being advertised.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kane_Fizz)
    Hi well done with the offer do you mind if I ask was the access course difficult? And did you ever strugle at science at school like me??
    I am also dyslexic and want to go to derby for biology,

Thanks so much
    Hi i choose Health studies and Biology, for the Bio degree you need to choose Biology on the course, the course is fun and is tough at some parts but the lectures are really good and its made fun. I didnt struggle much at school but i've enjoyed science. The degree looks like its loads of fun and you get to pick loads of different combinations for the degree.

Pm me if you need any more help.

ReputationRep:
    Done it. As been said though, you might struggle to use these in results because there could be a lot of missing data.

I'm kind of hoping this is a pilot survey...

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should've explained more clearly what 'humour advertising' actually is.

I can't believe that survey was done by someone at Uni, either. Even my 11 year old sister could've put together something more coherent than that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Done.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.