Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    and you knew or saw them doing something they shouldn't, would you tell ?

ReputationRep:
    yes.

I have told.
    trouble is they dont always believe...

ReputationRep:
    i would probably tell them and ditch straightaway

ReputationRep:
    Edit: I misread. I'd probably tell, although it would depend.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell the Bf/Gf that they need to say something to my friend and give them a chance to come clean, as its not my thing to say, my friends would deserve to be told.

If they refuse or wont tell them, i would consider telling them, but its a hard situation to be in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    yes.

I have told.
    trouble is they dont always believe...
    I'd hate it if they thought I was jealous or something....

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo........ its not my business to say. I'd probably mention something about being careful though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes i would

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt

ReputationRep:
    I would tell, and have done.
    and if it was happening to me, I would want them to tell me.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd blackmail the one who's cheating and make them come clean though. I've done it before and it ended really badly.

ReputationRep:
    I told her. He'd cheated on his old girlfriend with the current one, he cheated on the current one on her birthday, he's made a "proposition" to a girl he's fancied for years, he's done it so many times we've all lost count, but she decided "Oh no, he's different now, he won't do it again, he says he loves me" ('swhat he told the last girl too :rolleyes:), and now spends every waking moment with him and refuses to talk to her friends. In conclusion, they're both idiots :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would. It happened to me, and my friend told me after about 3 months. I'm glad she did. I needed a reality check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    No. I'd blackmail the one who's cheating and make them come clean though. I've done it before and it ended really badly.
    story

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.