Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys with tight foreskin, does it affect your sex life? Watch

I think maybe my problem is a frenulum breve (short banjo string). I can pull my foreskin back when erect but it feels tight and folds up behind the glans. For those who have this or a similar problem, does it cause you discomfort during sex? I'm trying to build up the courage to go and see my doc:o:

My ex boyfriend had it and not to sound mean or rude but it did cause ALOT of problems in the bedroom, leading to us having to stop after not long most of the time. I would seriously recommend getting it removed.

lol don't worry about seeing ur GP m8, thats what they're there for. If its a problem then you can get it dealt with, no probs! If it is very tight then it could rip during sex (ouch) so the best thing would be to see ur GP.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I think maybe my problem is a frenulum breve (short banjo string). I can pull my foreskin back when erect but it feels tight and folds up behind the glans. For those who have this or a similar problem, does it cause you discomfort during sex? I'm trying to build up the courage to go and see my doc:o:
    Excuse me...are you my boyfriend? Haha
    He has the same problem but we haven't had sex yet so :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Im sure there is information on the NHS website or TAG or something that gives advice on this and even how to loosen up/stretch the skin. I think it involves a hot bath and a bar of soap and about a week lol It can be done like, i did it tbh.
    Pm me if you like.

ReputationRep:
    LOL :woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    if you do go to the gp, take a face mask as probably there will be some numpty with swine flu waiting to see the GP...

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctors and arrange a snip snip meeting.

ReputationRep:
    Is it uncomfortable when you rub your ronnie? If it is, you can assume that it will be for sex too. I've got a tight foreskin, I'm actually going to see the urologist tomorrow morning...

Don't know why you went anon though. When you finally do go to the doctor, you'll wonder why you were so worried.

ReputationRep:
    We like to call it anon fail

(Original post by JemSevenV)
    Is it uncomfortable when you rub your ronnie? If it is, you can assume that it will be for sex too. I've got a tight foreskin, I'm actually going to see the urologist tomorrow morning...

Don't know why you went anon though. When you finally do go to the doctor, you'll wonder why you were so worried.
    One of the reasons why I'm worried about going to the Doc is because I'll be naturally nervous, my willy will shrivel up and i'll have a tiny little mouse's face for a penis.

ReputationRep:
    My ex boyfriend had it and not to sound mean or rude but it did cause ALOT of problems in the bedroom, leading to us having to stop after not long most of the time. I would seriously recommend getting it removed.
    I wouldn't do that, he needs to pee!

ReputationRep:
    One of the reasons why I'm worried about going to the Doc is because I'll be naturally nervous, my willy will shrivel up and i'll have a tiny little mouse's face for a penis.
    maybe you'll be aroused and give him a shock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    maybe you'll be aroused and give him a shock
    Unlikely, I'm not a fudge packer

ReputationRep:
    It did yes ... sometimes it was painful and got cut. I had it removed and all is now fine.

ReputationRep:
    Or you'll become sexually aroused and get an erection :yep:

However, best thing to do, as has already been said, is go to your doctor and get it sorted. It's really nothing to worry about and when it's all sorted you'll be wondering why you worried so much

ReputationRep:
    Dude I don't think your GP will be wondering how your ****** would feel in their arse anyway, size truly will not matter in this instance.

(Original post by WhatawickedDJ)
    Dude I don't think your GP will be wondering how your ****** would feel in their arse anyway, size truly will not matter in this instance.

Lol thanks, I might just bite the bullet and go to the doc's next week.

My boyfriend has this problem, and it affects our sex life so to speak, he prefers foreplay and stuff because of it and has to wear a condom when we do because he finds it easier and I presume it's quite uncomfortable without it. I don't know whether he's going to get it removed though, we haven't really spoken about since.:o:

i had the same problem and had to stop sex a couple of times but the more you have sex the more it losens up and now i can have sex fine and it can stretch over the head with no problems, you might need an understanding girlfriend though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.