Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapturedSoul)
    It's not exactly people purposely "taking over"; immigrants move over for better prospects in England.

People making threads like this makes minorities feel outnumbered.
    it don't matter whether it's with purpose or not ... if a man rapes a girl (or a guy) it don't matter if he meant to bone them or not, but he still does.

ReputationRep:
    Of course you have something against different races. WHY do we need a tighter control on immigration? What's the big deal about different races?
    England is too densely populated, with rising unemployment atm, we don't need more people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Shall I fly back to my country? :emo:
    i dont think anyone would like to see you leave, whoever you are.

live and let live.

ReputationRep:
    You idiot, stop pretending you're now worried about those issues. Your main point isn't about "housing, employment, culture", it's because you feel white people should be dominant in England.
    urrm this is our country though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    it don't matter whether it's with purpose or not ... if a man rapes a girl (or a guy) it don't matter if he meant to bone them or not, but he still does.
    Totally irrelevant connection. Non-white people are allowed to live in England; you're likening the fact that a rapist isn't "allowed" to rape a girl, just like a non-white person isn't "allowed" to move to England and live here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    Aww, well I'm sorry the mean non-white people live here. How dare they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    Well, now that they're here it's also their country. And mine.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody foreigners why don't they go back to their countries

ReputationRep:
    this is england, and you're basically saying English people shouldn't be dominant? We're not in China, were in England. I haven't got a problem with other people living here, but yes there are far too many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    this is england, and you're basically saying English people shouldn't be dominant? We're not in China, were in England. I haven't got a problem with other people living here, but yes there are far too many.
    The English are still dominant, and likely will be for the foreseeable future. You're not like a white man in Kenya now, are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    this is england
    Faviourite film perchance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    The English are still dominant, and likely will be for the foreseeable future. You're not like a white man in Kenya now, are you?
    It feels like Kenya actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    It feels like Kenya actually.
    So you have a crowd of "foreigners" outside your plantations chasing you off your land?

I see, if that is the case then you are truely in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    thanks for that tosser .. very nice of you to mock the English culture as well, double standards you nonce!
    you don't get it.
    the "british culture" is a farce. something that racists try to protect to give their little arguments meaning. just look in any school and look at how many different little groups you have. for example, i'm more of the rock mind. punk to be more specific. i go to pubs, rock venues etc. i avoid clubbing. i drink VERY rarely and even then don't drink much. my lifestyle and the culture i follow is vastly different from that of someone who likes dance music. we're both british though. doesn't that mess with your mind? how the hell can two different lifestyles exist within the british culture.

you're being fooled dude. there's no british culture. unless you can enlighten me on what it is? britain will absorb the cultures that immigrants bring with it only making the island more diverse (and let's face it, if anything from "the typical british culture" dies out then it probably wasn't worth keeping. hunting with dogs, for example?) and giving us choice. our cuisine gets better. our interests more diverse. (i would love lots of japanese people to migrate to britain so an anime craze could kickoff) basically, preserving british culture is a non-issue within this whole argument because we're better off by having more cultures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamisazombie?)
    you don't get it.
    the "british culture" is a farce. something that racists try to protect to give their little arguments meaning. just look in any school and look at how many different little groups you have. for example, i'm more of the rock mind. punk to be more specific. i go to pubs, rock venues etc. i avoid clubbing. i drink VERY rarely and even then don't drink much. my lifestyle and the culture i follow is vastly different from that of someone who likes dance music. we're both british though. doesn't that mess with your mind? how the hell can two different lifestyles exist within the british culture.

you're being fooled dude. there's no british culture. unless you can enlighten me on what it is? britain will absorb the cultures that immigrants bring with it only making the island more diverse (and let's face it, if anything from "the typical british culture" dies out then it probably wasn't worth keeping. hunting with dogs, for example?) and giving us choice. our cuisine gets better. our interests more diverse. (i would love lots of japanese people to migrate to britain so an anime craze could kickoff) basically, preserving british culture is a non-issue within this whole argument because we're better off by having more cultures.
    ... Did I say we weren't?? :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    You idiot, stop pretending you're now worried about those issues. Your main point isn't about "housing, employment, culture", it's because you feel white people should be dominant in England.
    Of course they should be dominant, this is Britain not India or Poland ffs. Are you thick or what, I'm talking about immigration which is all about different races.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    ... Did I say we weren't?? :yawn:
    :confused: huh? confused :p:
    by the way, calling me a tosser is a little uncalled for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamisazombie?)
    :confused: huh? confused :p:
    by the way, calling me a tosser is a little uncalled for.
    Never mind .. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    In a sense I completely agree with the thread owners concerns.

I am black and I believe that while this country is racist.. But no more racist than the immigrants that live here. When I see ethnic communities stealing from and murdering eachother it makes me feel a sense of embarrassment. Black and ethnic communities need to realise that alot of the tensions between the white european population and the non-white population is caused by them.

At the end of the day immigrants that dont integrate just fuel the BNP.. Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Immigration is the future. Racial integration is the future.
    To be disgustingly territorial is so regressive.

And anyway, a lot of British people are technically immigrants. Without the Anglo-Saxon migration to Britain, the 'native' population of Britain would be quite different.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.