Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i understand you even though im not white, i was born in london and hardly now white people too
    but i dont think you have to worry about your race being extint its like 97% i guess

(Original post by AP_89)
    I always find that stat so hard to believe.
    Why?

Besides it doesn't take a genius to figure out that non-whites are in the minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shirley7)
    I'm not racist and do not wish to sound like a BNP supporter but don't you feel white British people will become a minority sometime in the future. I was out in town today and I saw so many black and Asian people with a few whites chucked in lol. I've got nothing against people coming over here to live but the Government simply has let in far too many, including white Europeans.
    Yep. Thats why I hate cities so I live in the countryside where there are all white schools - thank god!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin.)
    What's wrong with it being multi-racial? What about these "quarter-Taiwanese-one-eighth-scottish-three-eigth-pakistani-half-west-indian" people annoys you?
    It was my sarcasm gone slightly awry.

The OP was referring to multiracial in the context of having many people of different races living in the same country. I was kind of pretending he was talking about many people who individually are of many combined races living in the same country. I suppose from the title he could mean either scenario.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not racist and do not wish to sound like a BNP supporter but don't you feel white British people will become a minority sometime in the future. I was out in town today and I saw so many black and Asian people with a few whites chucked in lol. I've got nothing against people coming over here to live but the Government simply has let in far too many, including white Europeans.
    I'm black.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO? :bootyshake:

On a serious note, the only thing that is gonna be a minority is people that think like you. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Meanwhile, in some other threads:

The BNP are the only party that would actually attempt to fix this country
    It makes them the only party to put ethnically British people first which no other party does. They have nothing against other races, they are just putting the people of this country first. Being racist means that you think your race is better than another, they don't think that, they're just a party for the indigenous British people.
    I think it's perfectly understandable to ban public displays of homosexuality. Would you want your young children to see that? I wouldn't.
    Stop being immature, how old are you 15? Are you by any chance a black homosexual?
    So you are either a) a troll, b) awful or c) both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Why?

Besides it doesn't take a genius to figure out that non-whites are in the minority.
    It just seems that there are so many more, I really need to see a typical English town to appreciate the stats more.

ReputationRep:
    What really annoyed be at Christmas, 2 Years ago was a little incident that happened down my was then, local train station.

It was a small station, yet still served by InterCity class services. In the only waiting room we had the friendly chaps who run the place decided to lift the spirits of the many that travelled through the station on a daily basis, by putting up a Christmas Tree.

Great Looked fabulous. Then a foreigner who was visiting the country for a two week. Decided it was offensive to their religion and put in a formal complaint. Subsquently, the Christmas Tree was removed, much to the disappointment of everyone who enjoyed the Christmas Spirit it brought.

Well to be honest, I was fuming about it. Why should the tree have been removed when Christianity is the religion of this Country...?? :mad:

I'm not saying i'm racist, but seriously... If you don't like Christmas Tree's because it's offensive to your religion... Then don't come to this country!

Simple Really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackfish)
    What really annoyed be at Christmas, 2 Years ago was a little incident that happened down my was then, local train station.

It was a small station, yet still served by InterCity class services. In the only waiting room we had the friendly chaps who run the place decided to lift the spirits of the many that travelled through the station on a daily basis, by putting up a Christmas Tree.

Great Looked fabulous. Then a foreigner who was visiting the country for a two week. Decided it was offensive to their religion and put in a formal complaint. Subsquently, the Christmas Tree was removed, much to the disappointment of everyone who enjoyed the Christmas Spirit it brought.

Well to be honest, I was fuming about it. Why should the tree have been removed when Christianity is the religion of this Country...?? :mad:

I'm not saying i'm racist, but seriously... If you don't like Christmas Tree's because it's offensive to your religion... Then don't come to this country!

Simple Really
    I'm not saying it's the case here, but often I love how a lot of people are only Christians when it comes to snubbing another religion.

You say it's the religion of this country, why? Look up church attendance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    It just seems that there are so many more, I really need to see a typical English town to appreciate the stats more.
    Try

Amesbury

Princes Risborough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Meanwhile, in some other threads:

So you are either a) a troll, b) awful or c) both.

haha nice find there. just goes to prove shes racist

(Original post by AP_89)
    Take for example some parts of London which appear like there are more non-whites than whites therefore based on this alone you may in fact think that the figure I previously stated is in fact too low however move to a lot of places outside London which are predominantly white.

For example where I live it's something ridiculously high like 98% therefore based on this alone I could conclude that perhaps the percentage of non-whites in the UK is ridiculously low however in reality the concentration ratio of whites to non-whites in different areas may distort the national figures.

That's probably very muddled up and very confusing.

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a damn.

People should just realise that the future of humanity is integration, not indigenous peoples sticking to their 'homeland'. That sort of psyche is a bad memory from the past, and ought to stay there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    I'm not saying it's the case here, but often I love how a lot of people are only Christians when it comes to snubbing another religion.

You say it's the religion of this country, why? Look up church attendance.
    Check out the amount of Church Buildings compared to Mosque's dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Take for example some parts of London which appear like there are more non-whites than whites therefore based on this alone you may in fact think that the figure I previously stated is in fact too low however move to a lot of places outside London which are predominantly white.

For example where I live it's something ridiculously high like 98% therefore based on this alone I could conclude that perhaps the percentage of non-whites in the UK is ridiculously low however in reality the concentration ratio of whites to non-whites in different areas may distort the national figures.

That's probably very muddled up and very confusing.
    No that totally makes sense - hence why I said I need to see a typical English town i.e. get out of London for the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktom91)
    haha nice find there. just goes to prove shes racist
    Is believing that there should be a limit on immigration racist? No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackfish)
    Check out the amount of Church Buildings compared to Mosque's dude
    Have a look inside them, dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teshla^^)
    Too many white people pffffffft.
    coming over here and taking all of our jobs:huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lessthanzero)
    ive said this before, Britain has been multi-racial for 200 years its not going to change
    A pure liberal lie if ever I saw one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    A pure liberal lie if ever I saw one.
    bull how do you work that one out ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.