Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    Also if you go in London it's no coincidence that the areas where whites are actually in the minority, that these places are the most ugly, run down, generally disgusting and crime ridden ... and the nicer parts are where the white people are in the majority ... I don't think anyone can disagree with that.
    In scotland there are places such as you describe which are full of white people. In fact in England there are places like this. Poverty isn't uncommon in any race.

ReputationRep:
    that's not what i said. I said typically in LONDON that is the way it is, I'm pointing out what is a simple almost fact that if you read between the lines, is true. There really is no point playing games, it is true. Central London is a different ballgame, for starters most people there are white anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George231086)
    In scotland there are places such as you describe which are full of white people. In fact in England there are places like this. Poverty isn't uncommon in any race.

If this was facebook, I would have definately have 'liked' your answer lol

ReputationRep:
    no problem, all of us asian will leave but im taking our curry restaurants with us ok? the thing you love after your friday pub night ¬¬

RACIST !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    that's not what i said. I said typically in LONDON that is the way it is, I'm pointing out what is a simple almost fact that if you read between the lines, is true. There really is no point playing games, it is true. Central London is a different ballgame, for starters most people there are white anyways.

Your definately an idiot. I can show you many places in LONDON very near to me, which are not very multicultural and are still very rough. Therefore making your point redundant.

ReputationRep:
    I never said poverty is uncommon in any race.

But a poor area where white people are the majority isn't as crime ridden as a place where ethnics are the majority. Nothing in comparison tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    Your definitely an idiot. I can show you many places in LONDON very near to me, which are not very multicultural and are still very rough. Therefore making your point redundant.
    These areas? The ones you can't name, ye right some idiot I am! Please tell me these areas where whites are majority and is well known for big trouble. I'm more familiar with the South .... fire away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)

But a poor area where white people are the majority isn't as crime ridden as a place where ethnics are the majority. Nothing in comparison tbh.
    Evidence for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)

Yeah the color makes us want to rape,steal and murder.

ReputationRep:
    ok then please tell me a place in England where it's lets say a white area and is very well known for trouble, something you could compare to London ...

ReputationRep:
    Individualists who propose "you can move to different areas" make me stir. They're the typical rah-liberal "I have enough money to move wherever I like so poor people's stringencies and need for community identity are worthless" type. Get your heads out of your arses and realise that people are not as fortunate as you.

And I'm not even from a poor background.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    ok then please tell me a place in England where it's lets say a white area and is very well known for trouble, something you could compare to London ...
    Merseyside is a PRIME example...

Although not in England:

Glasgow
    Belfast

O wait do you want to blame that on non-whites too?

ReputationRep:
    haha Merseyside, take away the Rhys Jones incident and a couple other shootings and that's it. But yes that is a troublesome white area ... nowhere near on a par with anywhere in London though.

In England after Merseyside ... find me another one ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)

Considering Glasgow is the murder capital of western Europe and is heavily majority white, i think you are wrong.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2004/ap...me.lornamartin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    Harlow in Essex 92.5% white , Salford 93.% white , Hull 94% , Liverpool 91% white.

So shut up, crime, povery, run areas and NOT specific to any race. And your making points with the absense of evidence. So unless you can start proving ur points there theres no point even commenting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    haha Merseyside, take away the Rhys Jones incident and a couple other shootings and that's it. But yes that is a troublesome white area ... nowhere near on a par with anywhere in London though.

In England after Merseyside ... find me another one ...
    Here's another one http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5014440.ece

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    Harlow in Essex 92.5% white , Salford 93.% white , Hull 94% , Liverpool 91% white.

So shut up, crime, povery, run areas and NOT specific to any race. And your making points with the absense of evidence. So unless you can start proving ur points there theres no point even commenting.
    Sorry, Harlow Essex? Hardly held in the same breath as places like Hackney. Salford and Hull? Are we living on the same planet ... these places aren't on the same level as London. Liverpool neither, although that is one city where white people are the cause for the crime.

And please stop this prove it thing, it ain't clever or funny or cool big man.

ReputationRep:
    St Helens, Merseyside, with 4.87 murders per 100,000 people. London with 2.12 murders per 100,000. Theres murders for you.

ReputationRep:
    Here's another one http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5014440.ece
    I don't know enough about Glasgow and that area to really comment on it, I knew it had problems but I don't know what's been going on.

Back to England, apart from Merseyside ..

tick tock tick tock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FM08)
    Sorry, Harlow Essex? Hardly held in the same breath as places like Hackney. Salford and Hull? Are we living on the same planet ... these places aren't on the same level as London. Liverpool neither, although that is one city where white people are the cause for the crime.

And please stop this prove it thing, it ain't clever or funny or cool big man.

Obviously it is. In fact im pretty sure police have PROVE people commit crimes and thats how they go to jail? Any idiot can make a comment, its the proof that makes their commment a respected one or a dismissed one...or am i wrong?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.