Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any girls out there who can tell me why they get so attached and be so moody all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Any girls out there who can tell me why they get so attached and be so moody all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    coz most of us girls see relationships as inprtant and not just some leg over (n/o to u lol im not implyin thats wot u want). besides wev been brought up to share our feelings with others, not be macho and keep them to our selves (thats why we seem moody coz wer lettin out our problems,...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    coz most of us girls see relationships as inprtant and not just some leg over (n/o to u lol im not implyin thats wot u want). besides wev been brought up to share our feelings with others, not be macho and keep them to our selves (thats why we seem moody coz wer lettin out our problems,...)
    not bad suppose that will do but cant understand it??? i aint some sex obsessed macho man by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Don't even try to understand them mate...it's a lost cause

ReputationRep:
    What happened with your one in the end Niknak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Its all in ur imagination, we aren't like that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And if you tell your byrd that shes like that, then no wonder shes peeved with you!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I don't get attached or moody. In fact it's completely the other way round!

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess I can be quite jealous sometimes, but only when I'm feeling insecure or neglected...but then that'd be the guys fault wouldn't it? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    Hahaha. Was that meant to be funny.
    No girl i've ever met has wanted a real relationship.
    And when a guy wants to share his feelings, girls (in general) dont like it at all.
    Well, thats just from my own experience anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    And when a guy wants to share his feelings, girls (in general) dont like it at all.
    Do you date whores?

ReputationRep:
    then how do you explain all us girls in long term relationships then? it's kinda hard to do that without sharing your feelings with someone

ReputationRep:
    go for the disinterested look lol, gets them going
    they like the pleading, asking etc, shows whos in control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    Do you date whores?
    Well, that'd be simpler maybe, but no. Im not really good at dating, because... well, you can only get hurt so many times (violins in the background!!! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    then how do you explain all us girls in long term relationships then? it's kinda hard to do that without sharing your feelings with someone
    Yeah, i suppose... but i was talking about people that i sorta dated, or that i know who date other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    i take it you dont like girls that get too attached then...why? and i dont think girls get moody for no reason, i think its the guys with them that make them moody...makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i take it you dont like girls that get too attached then...why? and i dont think girls get moody for no reason, i think its the guys with them that make them moody...makes sense
    NO, i can assure you. Girls are capable of being moody at any time.

ReputationRep:
    NO, i can assure you. Girls are capable of being moody at any time.
    you probably only ever talk to them when they're going through there monthly cycle...even i get moody then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    you probably only ever talk to them when they're going through there monthly cycle...even i get moody then!
    No, i TRY (but hardly succeed when there in that sort of mood), in spells 2 weeks apart (not exact or anything, but for the sake of the argument), and there moody all the times i speak to them (as a generalisation of a gender).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Don't even try to understand them mate...it's a lost cause
    Not too well.....I tried to get my head round what she wanted but that really screwed me up - now just accept things are as they are. As I said, don't try to understand women!!

ReputationRep:
    No, i TRY (but hardly succeed when there in that sort of mood), in spells 2 weeks apart (not exact or anything, but for the sake of the argument), and there moody all the times i speak to them (as a generalisation of a gender).

i think you speak to the wrong type of girls sweetheart! in my area, all the girls are soo nice...and the guys...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.