Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Take him to the london dungeon and put him on a rack to stretch him!
    shame i couldnt beacuse hes reaaly nice no really now what do you think i should do?

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?
    16 and im already 5ft 9!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he'll go through puberty and have a growth spurt. you never know your luck

ReputationRep:
    attach slits to his legs.

ReputationRep:
    how to now if a girl likes you

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he'll go through puberty and have a growth spurt. you never know your luck
    hes 19! think hes done most of his growing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    attach slits to his legs.
    cheers but i think that might make him feel a bit ****! what do you suggest i do realistically?

ReputationRep:
    after the older men eh

ReputationRep:
    there isn't anything serious wrong though is there.

i have a mate who is a short arse and he dates loads of woman taller than him.

(it was really funny with one cos the girl was so tall, it luked like he could............... well figure it out for urself).

ReputationRep:
    after the older men eh
    no just that hes a really nice man hes not that much older i dont really think age matters! do you think thats to old?

ReputationRep:
    If he doesn't care then why should you. It seems to me that you're more worried about your own image. If you like him then it doesn't matter what your mates think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    there isn't anything serious wrong though is there.

i have a mate who is a short arse and he dates loads of woman taller than him.

(it was really funny with one cos the girl was so tall, it luked like he could............... well figure it out for urself).
    but i would feel slighty embarssed walking rounf with him i know that probably makes me sound like a stuck up snob but im not its just that im really concious avout my height?!

ReputationRep:
    If he doesn't care then why should you. It seems to me that you're more worried about your own image. If you like him then it doesn't matter what your mates think
    its not what my mates think or anything about my own image i just wouldnt feel comfortable!!!

ReputationRep:
    why are girls always like that. they care more about what other people think about them than themselves.

if some people don't like me, thats their problem not mine.

ReputationRep:
    do wat you have to do, my mates goin out with a guy shorter than her, he's always complainin bout her height, but it don't matter, do wat you have to do they make a grt couple though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    its not what my mates think or anything about my own image i just wouldnt feel comfortable!!!

you obviously talk to him now so you must walk around with him and does that make you feel uncomfortable? The only difference is you'd be going out with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishrat)
    do wat you have to do, my mates goin out with a guy shorter than her, he's always complainin bout her height, but it don't matter, do wat you have to do they make a grt couple though
    cheers ishrat i think im gonna give it try and if dont work out then it dont work out!

ReputationRep:
    you obviously talk to him now so you must walk around with him and does that make you feel uncomfortable? The only difference is you'd be going out with him
    yeh i talk to him now and again, i think im more scared of a relationship than hs height!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    why are girls always like that. they care more about what other people think about them than themselves.

if some people don't like me, thats their problem not mine.
    its not about what other peolple think its me im really insecure about my height!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    yeh i talk to him now and again, i think im more scared of a relationship than hs height!

aha. The real problem emerges

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.