Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    aha. The real problem emerges
    well ive had boyfriends before but they have all treated me liike **** basicaally and every time im the upset i went out with a lad last year and i really like him and every time i go out i never bother with anyone else apart from him and i think if i went out with this short lad i would probably cheat on him with this other lad?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    well ive had boyfriends before but they have all treated me liike **** basicaally and every time im the upset i went out with a lad last year and i really like him and every time i go out i never bother with anyone else apart from him and i think if i went out with this short lad i would probably cheat on him with this other lad?!
    how about you don't date anybody for a while. take a break from dating. and if that doesn't work, confert to the other side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    how about you don't date anybody for a while. take a break from dating. and if that doesn't work, confert to the other side.
    i aint gonna do that i dont care how long i have to go without adting for?!

ReputationRep:
    nothin wrong with going lesbian. i no quite afew ofthem. one of them is my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    hi i think this lad is real fit!!! but theonly problem is hes really short and im really tall what should i do????? HELP!!! :confused:
    if you like him then what is the probel, it doesnt matter wehtehr he is short, tall, long legged or purple skinned. if you like him then go for it,
    it doesnt matter. opposites do attract. You may just have to find some ways of going around things, but you cant do that fore the rest of ure life, not going 4 a lad cos he shorter than u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mount)
    how to now if a girl likes you
    we flirt and smile a lot at u, but we catch your attention then look away quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    but i would feel slighty embarssed walking rounf with him i know that probably makes me sound like a stuck up snob but im not its just that im really concious avout my height?!
    How tall is he? 5"9 isn't really that tall.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    let her know shes annoying you, it may b her way of saying she likes u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    let her know shes annoying you, it may b her way of saying she likes u.
    I know for a fact she likes me she keeps askin me out but im not at all interested....im seeing someone else!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    we flirt and smile a lot at u, but we catch your attention then look away quickly
    some girls will act really loud just to get ur attention

or go the complete opposite

watch for hair fiddlin with her hair wen shes with you, look at where she points her body and her feet etc. if its at u, her attention is on u. (i do body language course lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I know for a fact she likes me she keeps askin me out but im not at all interested....im seeing someone else!!!!!
    just ignore her. walk around like she doesn't exist. it might offend her, but it might work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    just ignore her. walk around like she doesn't exist. it might offend her, but it might work
    I already ignore her but she comes and sits beside me and constantly rings my phone...it reallly annoys me and distracts me from my work!!!

ReputationRep:
    I need a girl....ive been told im good lookin but i cant seem to keep a girl long...what will i do?!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I need a girl....ive been told im good lookin but i cant seem to keep a girl long...what will i do?!!!!!!!!
    Join the rest of us?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I already ignore her but she comes and sits beside me and constantly rings my phone...it reallly annoys me and distracts me from my work!!!
    ack. now that IS annoying. just tell her to scram and get a life! :P tell her you're interested in someone else. If you really can't stand it, say something really offensive or act opposite to what she likes about you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    coz most of us girls see relationships as inprtant and not just some leg over (n/o to u lol im not implyin thats wot u want). besides wev been brought up to share our feelings with others, not be macho and keep them to our selves (thats why we seem moody coz wer lettin out our problems,...)
    I treat women with the respect they deserve and always show compassion...would never do it for a legover!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I treat women with the respect they deserve and always show compassion...would never do it for a legover!!!!!!!!!!
    But you must remember that means nothing. There are so many people the same way (me included).
    And all girls do is walk over guys like us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    ack. now that IS annoying. just tell her to scram and get a life! :P tell her you're interested in someone else. If you really can't stand it, say something really offensive or act opposite to what she likes about you.
    Trust me....ive tried that tell her to naff off enand everything but shes a total pest....think im only gonna get away when i leave the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.