Turn on thread page Beta

Official relationship discussion thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you're a Ger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    But you must remember that means nothing. There are so many people the same way (me included).
    And all girls do is walk over guys like us.
    Finally someone in the same situation as me...ah well hopefully some day therell be that one that will last forever!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Trust me....ive tried that tell her to naff off enand everything but shes a total pest....think im only gonna get away when i leave the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pretend that you're gay! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Tell her you're a Ger.
    Whats a ger??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Finally someone in the same situation as me...ah well hopefully some day therell be that one that will last forever!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, i used to think that too.
    But nothing lasts forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Whats a ger??
    Er.... A Rangers fan? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But you must remember that means nothing. There are so many people the same way (me included).
    And all girls do is walk over guys like us.
    if i met that guy who said he reats them wit respect the derserve etc as a potential bf i wud never let him go!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    if i met that guy who said he reats them wit respect the derserve etc as a potential bf i wud never let him go!!!!!!!
    The problem is though that quite a large number of girls say that, and its almost always not true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    its not what my mates think or anything about my own image i just wouldnt feel comfortable!!!
    well maybe you should just tell him josie!lv han x x x x x x x

ReputationRep:
    Make sure your not leading her on by mistake, tell her gently but firmly, make sure you tell her on her own not while your in a group

ReputationRep:
    The problem is though that quite a large number of girls say that, and its almost always not true!
    wel i must b in the minority that mean it then

ReputationRep:
    yer, i've noticed that about girls. they say one thing, but mean a complete different thing.

ReputationRep:
    wel i must b in the minority that mean it then
    Well as i don't know, i wouldn't question that.
    But i would say that no girl i've met who has said that has been telling the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buy a shotgun............ or do what sammy says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    yer, i've noticed that about girls. they say one thing, but mean a complete different thing.
    Or they say two totally opposite things, and whichever you take to be true is the wrong one!

ReputationRep:
    Well as i don't know, i wouldn't question that.
    But i would say that no girl i've met who has said that has been telling the truth.
    well iv have found mine. he dont puch me into things, he listens wen i say no, he respects me, cares, will never cheat on me (he says he wudnt dream it and i belive him) and im gona keep hold of him!

nearly half a yr and iv not so much as looked at another guy and thought "mmm v nice" and i neva will. iv found the guy i think is decent and worth it

ReputationRep:
    Or they say two totally opposite things, and whichever you take to be true is the wrong one!
    so true.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her straight out, but in a kind way so u don't get a reptutation for being an ********.

it's happened to my mate and it's not pretty.

ReputationRep:
    well iv have found mine. he dont puch me into things, he listens wen i say no, he respects me, cares, will never cheat on me (he says he wudnt dream it and i belive him) and im gona keep hold of him!

nearly half a yr and iv not so much as looked at another guy and thought "mmm v nice" and i neva will. iv found the guy i think is decent and worth it
    Well, good for you.
    Its just a shame that most girls aren't like you, and prefer to mess about with guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Tell her straight out, but in a kind way so u don't get a reptutation for being an ********.

it's happened to my mate and it's not pretty.
    I agree with Dude

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.