Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tell her you're a Ger.
tails
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
But you must remember that means nothing. There are so many people the same way (me included).
And all girls do is walk over guys like us.
Finally someone in the same situation as me...ah well hopefully some day therell be that one that will last forever!!!!!!!!!
ladyblitzer
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tails)
Trust me....ive tried that tell her to naff off enand everything but shes a total pest....think im only gonna get away when i leave the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pretend that you're gay! :P
tails
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Tell her you're a Ger.
Whats a ger??
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tails)
Finally someone in the same situation as me...ah well hopefully some day therell be that one that will last forever!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, i used to think that too.
But nothing lasts forever
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tails)
Whats a ger??
Er.... A Rangers fan? :rolleyes:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But you must remember that means nothing. There are so many people the same way (me included).
And all girls do is walk over guys like us.
if i met that guy who said he reats them wit respect the derserve etc as a potential bf i wud never let him go!!!!!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
if i met that guy who said he reats them wit respect the derserve etc as a potential bf i wud never let him go!!!!!!!
The problem is though that quite a large number of girls say that, and its almost always not true!
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by josie)
its not what my mates think or anything about my own image i just wouldnt feel comfortable!!!
well maybe you should just tell him josie!lv han x x x x x x x
Sammy
Report 16 years ago
Make sure your not leading her on by mistake, tell her gently but firmly, make sure you tell her on her own not while your in a group
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The problem is though that quite a large number of girls say that, and its almost always not true!
wel i must b in the minority that mean it then
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yer, i've noticed that about girls. they say one thing, but mean a complete different thing.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wel i must b in the minority that mean it then
Well as i don't know, i wouldn't question that.
But i would say that no girl i've met who has said that has been telling the truth.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tails)
I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy a shotgun............ or do what sammy says
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
yer, i've noticed that about girls. they say one thing, but mean a complete different thing.
Or they say two totally opposite things, and whichever you take to be true is the wrong one!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well as i don't know, i wouldn't question that.
But i would say that no girl i've met who has said that has been telling the truth.
well iv have found mine. he dont puch me into things, he listens wen i say no, he respects me, cares, will never cheat on me (he says he wudnt dream it and i belive him) and im gona keep hold of him!

nearly half a yr and iv not so much as looked at another guy and thought "mmm v nice" and i neva will. iv found the guy i think is decent and worth it
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Or they say two totally opposite things, and whichever you take to be true is the wrong one!
so true.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tell her straight out, but in a kind way so u don't get a reptutation for being an ********.

it's happened to my mate and it's not pretty.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well iv have found mine. he dont puch me into things, he listens wen i say no, he respects me, cares, will never cheat on me (he says he wudnt dream it and i belive him) and im gona keep hold of him!

nearly half a yr and iv not so much as looked at another guy and thought "mmm v nice" and i neva will. iv found the guy i think is decent and worth it
Well, good for you.
Its just a shame that most girls aren't like you, and prefer to mess about with guys.
Sammy
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Tell her straight out, but in a kind way so u don't get a reptutation for being an ********.

it's happened to my mate and it's not pretty.
I agree with Dude
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads