The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hide and duck under tables whenever she goes looking for you.
Reply 301
Sammy
I agree with Dude

thank u for agreeing with me.
tails
I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a lawyer and get them to send her an official letter threatening to take our a court injunctionpreventing her from coming within x metres of you.
Reply 303
or they say u r the most disscusting thing to ever come out of the earth.
Reply 304
Pencil Queen
Find a lawyer and get them to send her an official letter threatening to take our a court injunctionpreventing her from coming within x metres of you.

HA HA HA thats going slightly to far dont yu' think?
mount
how to now if a girl likes you

You don't!
Iluvatar
Well, good for you.
Its just a shame that most girls aren't like you, and prefer to mess about with guys.

mmm. well im like that end of story. id never wana mess with a lad mostly coz i wud hate it done to me. im sure there r other girls like me out there (with this view i mean lol) its just finding them!
Reply 307
lumpycustard
mmm. well im like that end of story. id never wana mess with a lad mostly coz i wud hate it done to me. im sure there r other girls like me out there (with this view i mean lol) its just finding them!

yer, any chance u can give us an insite into where they are.
Sammy
HA HA HA thats going slightly to far dont yu' think?

Sending a letter? No
Actually following through the threat? Yes

Any unauthorised physical contact she makes with you is technically assault, if it is bothering you you're well within your rights to ask the police to arrest her and press charges.
lumpycustard

Yeah, but how do you find them?
Iluvatar
Yeah, but how do you find them?

Most people find them the second they stop looking.
Pencil Queen
Most people find them the second they stop looking.

But thats because they stop looking when they find them!
mount
how to now if a girl likes you

She wants to know what kind of girls you like and do something you like~~~
Maybe ask you more questions than others,show her interested in you.:smile:
Iluvatar
But thats because they stop looking when they find them!

No - I mean as soon as you stop trying to find someone you're all but guaranteed to stumble across the perfect person in the most unlikely place.
Pencil Queen
No - I mean as soon as you stop trying to find someone you're all but guaranteed to stumble across the perfect person in the most unlikely place.

I wish it was that simple.
Because if it was, i'd stop looking straight away...
Well, actually how do you stop looking, when love is so important to you, the way it is to me and so many.
You can't help but look for it, and when you stop, its usually because you have lost hope...
Pencil Queen

thing is, nowadays every1 is obsessed with sex etc so thats all yr gona find. unless u stumble across one who is decent (like my bf to me and me to my bf)
Reply 316
Iluvatar
You don't!

very true!!
there's no real way of knowing unless they're practically drooling all over you,cos everyone acts differently!!
feebs
very true!!
there's no real way of knowing unless they're practically drooling all over you,cos everyone acts differently!!

Drooling?
Surely that would put a guy off though?
Reply 318
Help I need to ask a girl out and I don't what to do. I she likes me I been told. I am shy so could someone help
Reply 319
Pencil Queen

that is so true!!
i didn't exactly 'find' my boyf but he's the last person i ever expected him to be...he was one of my best mates and i'd known him for years!!
i wasn't looking at the time. i'd had enough of blokes and just wantd to have a laugh with my mates, till i realised what was staring me in the face!!

Latest