Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hide and duck under tables whenever she goes looking for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    I agree with Dude
    thank u for agreeing with me.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tails)
    I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Find a lawyer and get them to send her an official letter threatening to take our a court injunctionpreventing her from coming within x metres of you.

ReputationRep:
    or they say u r the most disscusting thing to ever come out of the earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Find a lawyer and get them to send her an official letter threatening to take our a court injunctionpreventing her from coming within x metres of you.
    HA HA HA thats going slightly to far dont yu' think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mount)
    how to now if a girl likes you
    You don't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well, good for you.
    Its just a shame that most girls aren't like you, and prefer to mess about with guys.
    mmm. well im like that end of story. id never wana mess with a lad mostly coz i wud hate it done to me. im sure there r other girls like me out there (with this view i mean lol) its just finding them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    mmm. well im like that end of story. id never wana mess with a lad mostly coz i wud hate it done to me. im sure there r other girls like me out there (with this view i mean lol) its just finding them!
    yer, any chance u can give us an insite into where they are.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sammy)
    HA HA HA thats going slightly to far dont yu' think?
    Sending a letter? No
    Actually following through the threat? Yes

Any unauthorised physical contact she makes with you is technically assault, if it is bothering you you're well within your rights to ask the police to arrest her and press charges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    Yeah, but how do you find them?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah, but how do you find them?
    Most people find them the second they stop looking.

ReputationRep:
    Most people find them the second they stop looking.
    But thats because they stop looking when they find them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mount)
    how to now if a girl likes you
    She wants to know what kind of girls you like and do something you like~~~
    Maybe ask you more questions than others,show her interested in you.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    But thats because they stop looking when they find them!
    No - I mean as soon as you stop trying to find someone you're all but guaranteed to stumble across the perfect person in the most unlikely place.

ReputationRep:
    No - I mean as soon as you stop trying to find someone you're all but guaranteed to stumble across the perfect person in the most unlikely place.
    I wish it was that simple.
    Because if it was, i'd stop looking straight away...
    Well, actually how do you stop looking, when love is so important to you, the way it is to me and so many.
    You can't help but look for it, and when you stop, its usually because you have lost hope...

ReputationRep:
    thing is, nowadays every1 is obsessed with sex etc so thats all yr gona find. unless u stumble across one who is decent (like my bf to me and me to my bf)

ReputationRep:
    You don't!
    very true!!
    there's no real way of knowing unless they're practically drooling all over you,cos everyone acts differently!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    very true!!
    there's no real way of knowing unless they're practically drooling all over you,cos everyone acts differently!!
    Drooling?
    Surely that would put a guy off though?

ReputationRep:
    Help I need to ask a girl out and I don't what to do. I she likes me I been told. I am shy so could someone help

ReputationRep:
    that is so true!!
    i didn't exactly 'find' my boyf but he's the last person i ever expected him to be...he was one of my best mates and i'd known him for years!!
    i wasn't looking at the time. i'd had enough of blokes and just wantd to have a laugh with my mates, till i realised what was staring me in the face!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.