Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    i dont see the point in waiting!call me a **** all you want but i think society make the whole sex is only for those your in love with and crap!if people were taught that sex was the same as eg eating an ice cream everyone would do it anyway!
    is that the general view in america?

i think a few months/when ure in love

ReputationRep:
    i dont see the point in waiting!call me a **** all you want but i think society make the whole sex is only for those your in love with and crap!if people were taught that sex was the same as eg eating an ice cream everyone would do it anyway!
    O/T just realised your birthday is exactly the same date and year as my sisters

sorry about the thread hi-jack, re-commence please.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

im in england... u lot in america??

it so annoys me when people think relationships r all about sex. iv bin with my bf for nearly half a yr and still havent had sex. neither of us feel the need to yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yeh i will call u that
    go screw yourself, just because i am not ashamed of my body does not make me a ****. And if i like sex then so be it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    What do you mean?
    Basically that if its just a crush, there is no future there.
    Theres a difference between crushes and love.

ReputationRep:
    go screw yourself, just because i am not ashamed of my body does not make me a ****. And if i like sex then so be it!
    neva sed u was ashamed of ur body. just b/coz u like ur body doesnt mean u HAVE to go round havin sex... but then itrs ur life!

how old u r anyway?

ReputationRep:
    just because i am not ashamed of my body does not make me a ****. And if i like sex then so be it!
    i agree,. sex is sex. thats it no more no less. yeah its usually better when your in a relationship/in love but why starve yourself if your not.
    ? as long as your careful and nobody ends up getting hurt, whats the problem?

ReputationRep:
    No, sleeping around makes you a ****. Same for blokes as for girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

i live in wales!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    can you keep 'social issues' of this sort in this thread please
    hear hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    i agree,. sex is sex. thats it no more no less. yeah its usually better when your in a relationship/in love but why starve yourself if your not.
    ? as long as your careful and nobody ends up getting hurt, whats the problem?
    my words exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    How tall is he? 5"9 isn't really that tall.
    yeh but when hes jsut about making it to 5 ft?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    nothin wrong with going lesbian. i no quite afew ofthem. one of them is my best friend.
    didnt say there was anything wrong just thats it not for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    O/T just realised your birthday is exactly the same date and year as my sisters

sorry about the thread hi-jack, re-commence please.
    are ive just been looking at this book on numerology my tutor showed me and if shes on the 26th like me ten that adds up to 8 !(two numbers) its really good basically were the most unfortunate people in life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, sleeping around makes you a ****. Same for blokes as for girls.
    well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

Uh, I don't think so. Personally I think it is good to wait awhile, however it comes down to individual preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    im in england... u lot in america??

it so annoys me when people think relationships r all about sex. iv bin with my bf for nearly half a yr and still havent had sex. neither of us feel the need to yet.
    well then your just weird!its human nature to want to have sex

ReputationRep:
    the proliferation of garbage like this really reduces the quality of the forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Basically that if its just a crush, there is no future there.
    Theres a difference between crushes and love.
    I know that! I'm not stupid. But I also don't think I can fall in love with someone who I'm not with. For example, at the moment I have a huge crush on my next door neighbour at uni. If I were ever to get to be with him (which I won't) then it would be only too easy for me to fall in love. But as things are at the moment, it can't be more than a crush, and as I don't stand a chance, a hopeless one. And no, it's not just about looks.

There's nothing to say that there's no future there.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.