Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    i live in wales!
    whoops, confused you with someone. could you do me a favour and calm down a bit please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, sleeping around makes you a ****. Same for blokes as for girls.
    i have never said about sleeping aroud!i just said if you start a relationaship i dont see the point in waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    whoops, confused you with someone. could you do me a favour and calm down a bit please
    ever so sorry but i said someting and someone called me a ****!

ReputationRep:
    well then your just weird!its human nature to want to have sex
    shes not weird, she just has a very different view on it than you (and me)!
    its all about personal choice!

ReputationRep:
    are ive just been looking at this book on numerology my tutor showed me and if shes on the 26th like me ten that adds up to 8 !(two numbers) its really good basically were the most unfortunate people in life!
    Run the last bit by me again from the ten that adds up to 8.. :confused:

I'm 3 years and 3 days older than my sister, it's good isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    the proliferation of garbage like this really reduces the quality of the forum
    i dont one thread of it, but theres more than a few hanging about. sort it out edders..dont listen to the peasants

ReputationRep:
    well then your just weird!its human nature to want to have sex
    im weird b/coz i dont want to have sex?!?!?! who gives u the right!!!!

sex should be treated carefully, and yeh one day i will have sex with him. but y shud i do it now when im enjoyin what i have?

and sorry but im am NOT weird jus b/coz i dont wana do it yet. thank u v much!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    didnt say there was anything wrong just thats it not for me!
    To right.
    You're worring far too much.
    You'll neva know if you dont go for it.
    Hes small, you're tall.
    He's fat, you're thin.
    Whatever the differences are its what inside that makes a true relationship last.

Peace out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    shes not weird, she just has a very different view on it than you (and me)!
    its all about personal choice!
    sorry im just a bit pissed that she called me a ****!

ReputationRep:
    I know that! I'm not stupid. But I also don't think I can fall in love with someone who I'm not with. For example, at the moment I have a huge crush on my next door neighbour at uni. If I were ever to get to be with him (which I won't) then it would be only too easy for me to fall in love. But as things are at the moment, it can't be more than a crush, and as I don't stand a chance, a hopeless one. And no, it's not just about looks.

There's nothing to say that there's no future there.
    Oh.
    Sorry, just a misinterpretation of the word crush.
    I personally use the word to describe something which isn't love... more like infatuation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Run the last bit by me again from the ten that adds up to 8.. :confused:

I'm 3 years and 3 days older than my sister, it's good isn't it?
    sorry i cant really explain it properly! its this mans theory(like star signs) with the date of your birthday accounting for what your life is like(like the stars!)so if shes on the 26th then 2 + 6 = 8 theres a whole book on it which ive just read a bit about!its really quite interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemBOOM)
    To right.
    You're worring far too much.
    You'll neva know if you dont go for it.
    Hes small, you're tall.
    He's fat, you're thin.
    Whatever the differences are its what inside that makes a true relationship last.

Peace out!
    cheers i think i should! see how it goes whats the worst he can happen?

ReputationRep:
    i have never said about sleeping aroud!i just said if you start a relationaship i dont see the point in waiting!
    Because you don't even know if you like the person! So what if you're "going out" with someone for a day before you have sex. Doesn't make too much difference to me.

lumpycustard - you're not weird for not wanting to have sex straight away.

ReputationRep:
    sorry im just a bit pissed that she called me a ****!
    im sorry i apologise k? its just a subject that winds me up. apart from the fact that a lot of ma m8s r like u (n/o) and have really got nothin 2 live for andtheir lives r bein recked by users and abusers (DONT tkae this commment personally)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    Good for you.
    Then at least url know either way, rather than just pondering on the possibilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    You don't wanna know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Oh.
    Sorry, just a misinterpretation of the word crush.
    I personally use the word to describe something which isn't love... more like infatuation.
    Well, it's a bit of a wooly word. It's about the only one I can think of that's appropriate though - I like him for his personality, his hyperness, the way he sings all the time, how cute he gets when he's drunk, all that stuff. There's not much of a word to describe all that. It's still hopeless though.

OK, this is confusing now that the threads have been merged!

ReputationRep:
    right i am sorry for having a go at you,if you want to stay a V for as long as possible that thats really good!but i just got annoyed that you called me a ****!sorry again x x x x xhope you forgive me x x x

ReputationRep:
    i was sick of the number of threads with titles like 'hay i cant get a gf'.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's a bit of a wooly word. It's about the only one I can think of that's appropriate though - I like him for his personality, his hyperness, the way he sings all the time, how cute he gets when he's drunk, all that stuff. There's not much of a word to describe all that. It's still hopeless though.

Yeah, thats why i try to avoid crushes.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.