The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anna
i think you speak to the wrong type of girls sweetheart! in my area, all the girls are soo nice...and the guys...

Well, probably, yes. But i've never believed that there were a right type of girl from my experience.
Or maybe its just me. Maybe girls just all hate me.
Reply 21
Iluvatar
Well, probably, yes. But i've never believed that there were a right type of girl from my experience.
Or maybe its just me. Maybe girls just all hate me.

aww,you'll find the right person. Everyone does...well mostly everyone. im sure all girls dont hate you, just try and look for personality more than looks and maybe youll find the right person. most guys tend to put looks before personality...which can be good but can also be very bad...
Reply 22
Anna
most guys tend to put looks before personality...which can be good but can also be very bad...

How can it be good? i don't understand :confused:
Anna
aww,you'll find the right person. Everyone does...well mostly everyone. im sure all girls dont hate you, just try and look for personality more than looks and maybe youll find the right person. most guys tend to put looks before personality...which can be good but can also be very bad...

Yeah, i thought that too once...
But that totally fell apart, and i'd rather not talk about it (which i already did, a long time ago, but thankfully nobody has remembered it).
I do look for personality. Thats the sort of guy i am. I dont really care much about looks (although i dont think anyone can honestly say they dont care at all).
Reply 24
G4ry
How can it be good? i don't understand :confused:

some people with good looks also have good personality. Not every good looking person is dodgy.
Reply 25
I dont really care much about looks (although i dont think anyone can honestly say they dont care at all).

i know what you mean, i always seem to go for looks first...
Anna
I dont really care much about looks (although i dont think anyone can honestly say they dont care at all).

i know what you mean, i always seem to go for looks first...

Yeah, but i can't really do that. It isn't in my nature.
NikNak
Not too well.....I tried to get my head round what she wanted but that really screwed me up - now just accept things are as they are. As I said, don't try to understand women!!

yeah. Women are hard to understand, because there isn't a single model of women, that all of them fit too :rolleyes:
why do guys always forget that they can be moody c**ts too??? my blokie complains that i whine i the time but he's the moodiest git around.

anyway i spose its like they say though, you only ever remember the negative things....probably cos they cheese you off so much

anyway, i think im only moody when he's peeved me off i.e.- when he always asks me to do stuff for him - i do it, i ask him to do something as small as hold my bag a minute while i do something - he goes in a big huff....blokes...who'd av em hee hee
Reply 29
tails
Any girls out there who can tell me why they get so attached and be so moody all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they know we don't like it, and they love to annoy! Evil evil people, I think we should just put them in a cave or something and bring them out for a 'leg-over' , forget all this relationship business! :wink:
Reply 30
tails
Any girls out there who can tell me why they get so attached and be so moody all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mate u have asked the one million dollar question. no means of harm or disrespect for girls, but ur gona be lucky if u find the answer for ur question.
williams
hey mate u have asked the one million dollar question. no means of harm or disrespect for girls, but ur gona be lucky if u find the answer for ur question.

Do you think that anyones actually made that offer, like they did with mathematical formulae and stuff, like proving Fermats last therom and whatever.
Because then i could dedicate my life to studying women, to try and obtain that prize. :wink:
mulletprincess
why do guys always forget that they can be moody c**ts too??? my blokie complains that i whine i the time but he's the moodiest git around.

anyway i spose its like they say though, you only ever remember the negative things....probably cos they cheese you off so much

anyway, i think im only moody when he's peeved me off i.e.- when he always asks me to do stuff for him - i do it, i ask him to do something as small as hold my bag a minute while i do something - he goes in a big huff....blokes...who'd av em hee hee

Yeah, but nowhere near as often, or as unpredictably.
A guys moody when

1) His team loses
2) He has to admit he's wrong
3) He cant get something technical to work, or
4) He's sexually frustrated

For girls however, there aren't these obvious causes, which is whats so frustrating
Reply 33
i do not understand woman at all.

i was dating a girl a while back and it was just a normal relationship. we'd get off with each other, spend loads of time with each other. but then she tells me tha she loves me. and i wasn't ready for that so now she hates me cos i didn't love her back.
Dude
i do not understand woman at all.

i was dating a girl a while back and it was just a normal relationship. we'd get off with each other, spend loads of time with each other. but then she tells me tha she loves me. and i wasn't ready for that so now she hates me cos i didn't love her back.

Yeah. For girls "I love you" is such a big deal.
And i do get why, but they can't ever seem to understand that for most guys (not me though) it isn't that big a deal.
Reply 35
Iluvatar
Yeah. For girls "I love you" is such a big deal.
And i do get why, but they can't ever seem to understand that for most guys (not me though) it isn't that big a deal.

i can understand that too (now) but what i'm saying is that girls need to relise that guys aren't ready to deal with love at a young age.
Dude
i can understand that too (now) but what i'm saying is that girls need to relise that guys aren't ready to deal with love at a young age.

Well, i disagree.
I've been able to deal with love (i think) from about 14.
Not that any girl's ever loved me or anything :frown: .
But i understood love from then, and was able to recognise it, as oppose to mere physical attraction.
Reply 37
Iluvatar
Well, i disagree.
I've been able to deal with love (i think) from about 14.
Not that any girl's ever loved me or anything :frown: .
But i understood love from then, and was able to recognise it, as oppose to mere physical attraction.

i suppose then it differs from lad to lad. but my mate dated this girl who he didn't really like, but she fell head over heels over him (he's like the stud of the school).
Dude
i suppose then it differs from lad to lad. but my mate dated this girl who he didn't really like, but she fell head over heels over him (he's like the stud of the school).

And thats the problem of love in a nutshell. Its hardly ever reciprocated.
I mean, girls could have liked me, and i probably wouldn't have even noticed to be honest.
Thats why love is so hard, but also well worth it when it happens.
Reply 39
Iluvatar
And thats the problem of love in a nutshell. Its hardly ever reciprocated.
I mean, girls could have liked me, and i probably wouldn't have even noticed to be honest.
Thats why love is so hard, but also well worth it when it happens.

how do u know when u r in love though.

Latest

Trending

Trending