The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pencil Queen
Seeing as we're all admitting to being internet saddos :wink: .

I never admitted that, and am outraged that you dare to accuse me of such a thing.

I'd take legal action if it wasn't so true :wink:
Reply 81
Pencil Queen
Seeing as we're all admitting to being internet saddos :wink: .

I met my husband online on Yahoo Chat 6 yrs ago. We chatted for a month before we were chatting one saturday and I was bored and he was bored so he drove up to London (from Bournemouth) and I got into his car and got a lift back with him. Stayed the night ( :wink: ) and got the train back the next day. We've been together ever since.

o my gosh, that is sooo cute!
well, we've all had our little internet loves, im sure life is not complete without one...neway
thats so cute, how long u been together?
kita
how long u been together?

6 Yrs just gone (on November 22nd I think).
Reply 83
Dude
i do not understand woman at all.

i was dating a girl a while back and it was just a normal relationship. we'd get off with each other, spend loads of time with each other. but then she tells me tha she loves me. and i wasn't ready for that so now she hates me cos i didn't love her back.

you said all gals h8 u
Reply 84
yer, now.
Reply 85
Dude
yer, now.

lol why they all hate u??
Reply 86
Pencil Queen

I met my husband online on Yahoo Chat 6 yrs ago......We've been together ever since.

kita
how long u been together?

lol..heh..sorry!
Reply 87
what was the point of that?
kita
lol why they all hate u??

Well girls have a habit of all hating some people.
Reply 89
how many girls hate you then?
Dude
how many girls hate you then?

Well, all of them that i have met apparently.
Reply 91
Iluvatar
Well, all of them that i have met apparently.

maybe its something got to do with your personality or its the way you dress, the way you talk, the way you act towards them, your attitdue?
have you taken any of these into account?
williams
maybe its something got to do with your personality or its the way you dress, the way you talk, the way you act towards them, your attitdue?
have you taken any of these into account?

Yeah, its all of them most likely.
Reply 93
Iluvatar
Yeah, its all of them most likely.

well if you know what the problem is why dont you sort it?
change your life make tem like you. dont just sit there change the thing they hate about you, bcuz if girls dont like you then........well..........its pretty sad.......
williams
well if you know what the problem is why dont you sort it?
change your life make tem like you. dont just sit there change the thing they hate about you, bcuz if girls dont like you then........well..........its pretty sad.......

So you are saying i have to give up being me for others to like me?
That makes no sense to me.
I have rather a quiet personality, although i am passionate when arguing my beliefs, but accept others beliefs equally.
I wear very loud shirts. Bright colours and stuff.
I talk carefully, quietly usually, and always with concideration.
I am respectful and polite always.
I find it hard to talk to people though, becuase i have little confidence in myself.

That is who i am.
I am not the sort of person that everyone should hate, but they do.
Reply 95
Iluvatar
So you are saying i have to give up being me for others to like me?
That makes no sense to me.
I have rather a quiet personality, although i am passionate when arguing my beliefs, but accept others beliefs equally.
I wear very loud shirts. Bright colours and stuff.
I talk carefully, quietly usually, and always with concideration.
I am respectful and polite always.
I find it hard to talk to people though, becuase i have little confidence in myself.

That is who i am.
I am not the sort of person that everyone should hate, but they do.

The only thing you should worry about changing is your confidence in yourself, don't worry about anythingelse. :wink:
If you are confident about who you are it shows, just be yourself, your still young as you get older you find ppl you have more in common w/.
Infinity
The only thing you should worry about changing is your confidence in yourself, don't worry about anythingelse. :wink:

Well thats hard when everyone hates me, but i'll try.
I've gotta go to a better place now... Home, in bed :biggrin:
Infinity
If you are confident about who you are it shows, just be yourself, your still young as you get older you find ppl you have more in common w/.

I doubt that though. I cant think of anything anyones likely to have in common with me.
Oh well.
Well, maybe. But i don't know how there can be anyone else who has had the same sort of mucked up stuff happening to them.
Reply 98
you shouldn't have to change yourself.

if the girls don't like you for who u are then thats there problem.
Dude
you shouldn't have to change yourself.

if the girls don't like you for who u are then thats there problem.

Well if they've got the problem, it doesn't seem to affect them; only me.

Latest

Trending

Trending