Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Phew... At least it isn't only guys who can't work women out.

ReputationRep:
    Iluvatar, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by all girls hating you - didn't know that was possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tails)
    Any girls out there who can tell me why they get so attached and be so moody all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "any guys out there who can tell me why they get so stupid and act so clever all the time?"

have u realized that everyone is different? don't generalize...especially when half the population is involved!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    Even tho i am 1 myself, i'll never understand women!
    Aww dont worrie abt dat, its not always so bad, i mean there r girls out there who talk their minds, well done to da whole load of em.. and yes please do not generalise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icy)
    "any guys out there who can tell me why they get so stupid and act so clever all the time?"
    don't generalize...especially when half the population is involved!!
    more than half, though they do act like they r endangered. (oops another generalisation.

Maybe the answer is we act stupid to impress girls and are clever bcos wer smart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    more than half, though they do act like they r endangered. (oops another generalisation.

Maybe the answer is we act stupid to impress girls and are clever bcos wer smart
    act stupid to impress girls eh? yeah that would work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    act stupid to impress girls eh? yeah that would work...
    i act stupid all the time around a girl and she laughs all the time cos she thinks it's really funny. only problem is she is my best mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rIcHrD)
    Iluvatar, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by all girls hating you - didn't know that was possible.
    Well, i didn't think it was either, but it seems to have happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well, i didn't think it was either, but it seems to have happened.
    whats happened now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    whats happened now.
    No, i was just replying to that post. It seems to have happened that all girls hate me, thats what i was saying, and that i still didn't know why.

ReputationRep:
    how have you been man. i haven't spoken to you in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    how have you been man. i haven't spoken to you in a while.
    Well luckily i'm more pre-occupied with other stuff to think about the bad stuff going on, so i'm okay.
    Burying things does seem to work!
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Well luckily i'm more pre-occupied with other stuff to think about the bad stuff going on, so i'm okay.
    Burying things does seem to work!
    What about you?
    i'm ok. still trying to find a job though. dount it i'll get one now that all stores have taken on for the xmas season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i'm ok. still trying to find a job though. dount it i'll get one now that all stores have taken on for the xmas season.
    I know what you mean. I always plan to get a job, but i never do...

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean. I always plan to get a job, but i never do...
    Hahaha. Sorry. I wasn't with it earlier really.
    Me, get a job?!?!
    Like that'll happen

Well, i do want one actually, but... well, not a boring one, like in a shop or something (unless its computer shop or something)

This is a rather pointless post, isn't it?!

ReputationRep:
    I think you think about the person themself, rather than facial features or their body, if however you're saying you picture her face in a (can't wait to see her again) sort of way, then I would say you could be falling in love. I do think if you are in love it is something you just know w/out question.

ReputationRep:
    What if you are the sort of person to question everything? Then how can you ever know for sure you're in love? I thought it was where you feel emotionally dependent/attached to som1 such that when you see them/ think of them your mood elevates. The degree varies I think, and the 'in love' state I thought was where you feel without them you'd feel your world would collapse. I am the sort to question things, so I can't say I know for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Then wouldn't you question the fact that you question everything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo)
    I think you think about the person themself, rather than facial features or their body, if however you're saying you picture her face in a (can't wait to see her again) sort of way, then I would say you could be falling in love. I do think if you are in love it is something you just know w/out question.
    Wow, that sounds really familiar. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rIcHrD)
    What if you are the sort of person to question everything? Then how can you ever know for sure you're in love? I thought it was where you feel emotionally dependent/attached to som1 such that when you see them/ think of them your mood elevates. The degree varies I think, and the 'in love' state I thought was where you feel without them you'd feel your world would collapse. I am the sort to question things, so I can't say I know for sure.
    You know you are in love when you aren't with her (or him) and a good friend says something derogatory but true about her (or him) and you stand up to this friend and defend her (him) despite the truth of the flaw. When your mate's opinions no longer matter and you can forgive your girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) flaws and like her (or him) anyway, you are in love. When all you think about is sex with that person, you are in lust. If both of those apply, you are one lucky son of a @#%$&, if that person feels the same for you.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.