Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well if they've got the problem, it doesn't seem to affect them; only me.
    do you know what your problem might really be?
    maybe its your ignorance towards others!
    first you say that all girls dont like you then you go on to say that you dont want to change anything about yourself for the sake of them, then from the blue you say its not affecting them only its really affecting yourself!
    and you want this to be sorted out right?
    so go on if you know yourself so much then ask yourself why they really hate you and how can you really stop it before it goes too far because if you dont then you ll have the whole country hating you sonner or later.
    or maybe your doing this just to get some attention because the way i see it is this: you have a really bad problem but your being so fussy in trying to sort it out and at the same time its still at the top of your head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williams)
    do you know what your problem might really be?
    maybe its your ignorance towards others!
    first you say that all girls dont like you then you go on to say that you dont want to change anything about yourself for the sake of them, then from the blue you say its not affecting them only its really affecting yourself!
    and you want this to be sorted out right?
    so go on if you know yourself so much then ask yourself why they really hate you and how can you really stop it before it goes too far because if you dont then you ll have the whole country hating you sonner or later.
    or maybe your doing this just to get some attention because the way i see it is this: you have a really bad problem but your being so fussy in trying to sort it out and at the same time its still at the top of your head!
    Ignorance towards others?!?!
    That is something i have never been accused of, because if you knew me, its blatantly not true.

What i am saying is that all girls don't seem to like me, and that i don't think its right to change the very essence of who i am for anyone.
    And my issue does only affect me. Girls don't care that they hate me. They just do, and get on with it. It is me who has to see this hate, and try to deal with it.
    I dont like attention to be honest. I'm the sort of person who seems to attract attention, but i don't enjoy it, and wouldn't say these things just to do that.

But i really want to sort this out. It is so important for me to do so, because it is seriously damaging me. I've got practically zero confidence because of it, and its stupid, because, although i have never been the most confident person, i'e never had problems with it.
    And it is destroying me, literally. The fact that a whole half of the population, it seems, hate me.
    I know i haven't met all of them (or many of them relatively), but i've now got it into my head that regardless, they are going to hate me.
    Yes, i do have problems, but they have been caused by the issue, not the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    same here. i have no self esteem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    same here. i have no self esteem.
    Exactly. Its an ever growing spiral.
    Ever since... well, ever since the last time i was in any sort of a relationship with someone, which was a while ago now, everythings started to fall apart.

ReputationRep:
    i'm trying to get this beautiful brunette in school to like me, what would be the best way to do this, i've got blonde hair, blue eyes and a great smile after two years of braces, how would i know if she likes me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    i'm trying to get this beautiful brunette in school to like me, what would be the best way to do this, i've got blonde hair, blue eyes and a great smile after two years of braces, how would i know if she likes me?
    You can check out the other threads about this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    ask her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ask her...
    Thats about the best way to go about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ask her...
    or that....

ReputationRep:
    i've already said that she has beautiful eyes when i passed her a note, she blushed and smile bach at me but there was no reply. how would you react if a guy passed you that note.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    i've already said that she has beautiful eyes when i passed her a note, she blushed and smile bach at me but there was no reply. how would you react if a guy passed you that note.
    hmm i say go and ask her out. The blushing says it all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    I would not be best-pleased.

ReputationRep:
    What did the note say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I would not be best-pleased.
    yes you would! no need to hide it Whiteyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm i say go and ask her out. The blushing says it all!
    but i'm still scared she'll say no. how do i look and talk to her until i ask her out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    but i'm still scared she'll say no. how do i look and talk to her until i ask her out?
    just be friends...bang into her and that'll give you an excuse to talk to her. Then bug her 24/7after that..buy her a drink etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    The worst that can happen isn't anything major, so hurry up and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    gawd not another one of these threads :rolleyes: reminds me of juxtapiped lol (he has a gf now, happy ending )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    gawd not another one of these threads :rolleyes: reminds me of juxtapiped lol (he has a gf now, happy ending )
    he has? i take it he sorted his hair out then... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    reminds me of juxtapiped lol (he has a gf now, happy ending )
    An imaginary one, but a girlfriend, nonetheless.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.