Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I can't complete my student finance application because I need to send evidence that I will be doing a placement!.. So what evidence do I supply????

I can't send in my conditional/confirmation letter thst Brunel sent me because I already sent that with my student account application for Natwest and I stupidly didn't make a copy of it.

Should I send the decision letter from UCAS track which says that I will be doing a 4 year thick sandwich or do I need to supply something else????

Help me please!

ReputationRep:
    Have you managed to send in your application now? Am I too late with advice? If not, try phoning your local area office for student finance for their suggestions. Then if not helpful, suggest you make copy of your UCAS stuff, maybe a photocopy of ANYTHING you have for the course even the page from the prospectus, and get NatWest to send back your Brunel letter (or even ask Brunel VERY NICELY to sent out a copy??? Hope this helps! Good luck. PS. HANG on to the Finance letter when it comes through, you WILL need it lots of times in the future. Cunning plan - make a copy and then keep it at home with your (expected!) confirmation info from Brunel and UCAS in August. Keep these copies at home in a safe place when you go in Sept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerys3000)
    Have you managed to send in your application now? Am I too late with advice? If not, try phoning your local area office for student finance for their suggestions. Then if not helpful, suggest you make copy of your UCAS stuff, maybe a photocopy of ANYTHING you have for the course even the page from the prospectus, and get NatWest to send back your Brunel letter (or even ask Brunel VERY NICELY to sent out a copy??? Hope this helps! Good luck. PS. HANG on to the Finance letter when it comes through, you WILL need it lots of times in the future. Cunning plan - make a copy and then keep it at home with your (expected!) confirmation info from Brunel and UCAS in August. Keep these copies at home in a safe place when you go in Sept.
    Okay thanks I already submitted my student finance form... I t looks like I didn't need the evidence now,only in 3rd year when I'm actually doing the placement.(well that's what I was told) thanks anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.