Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, (i didnt know whether to put this here on in the medicine forums but i shall try here first)

on the Sheffield med school website it used to have the dates of 4 open days - 25 june, 23 july, 6 august, 27 august but these have been taken down
    but there are still aprently '4 open days during the summer'
    anyone know if they are full? are they still going ahead?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I can message my mate for you - hes the med school student ambassador.

I know the four main uni open days were the 20th June, 6th and 7th of July and the 7th of september (thats for all subjects across the uni). I assume the one on sept 7th will also have med school info but I will double check for you!

ReputationRep:
    Just double checked for you and they are:

There is one this thursday 23rd and also 6th and 27th Aug!

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    thanks molly.
    i emailed them ages ago and finally got a reply but unfortunately all the medical ones are fully booked im just going to go on the general one instead.
    thanks again

ReputationRep:
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me I'm a second year med student at Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt^)
    thanks molly.
    i emailed them ages ago and finally got a reply but unfortunately all the medical ones are fully booked im just going to go on the general one instead.
    thanks again
    Ahh thats fair enough, there is still a Med talk I think anyway. The open day on the 7th of Sept will probably be quite informative.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 20, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.