Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Just accepted my accommodation offer and made the prepayment but decided to logout before choosing how I want to pay my installments (as I haven't sorted out a bank account yet).
    Is there anyway of logging back in at a later date to choose my method of payment and to give my account details? I couldn't figure out how to do it, I'm a bit worried that I had to do it there and then Thanks for any help!!

ReputationRep:
    they say you have to do it all at once. I'm not sure of which payment method to choose either so I'm staying off it until I've decided. I'd contact them if it won't let you continue your acceptance.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks, I think I'll have to give them a call to day in that case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabydeex)
    Hey everyone,

Just accepted my accommodation offer and made the prepayment but decided to logout before choosing how I want to pay my installments (as I haven't sorted out a bank account yet).
    Is there anyway of logging back in at a later date to choose my method of payment and to give my account details? I couldn't figure out how to do it, I'm a bit worried that I had to do it there and then Thanks for any help!!

you cant log back in and do it as it has to be completed all in one go but, if u phone them i belive they will send you a direct debit for that you need to fill in, not sure how much lag work you have to do yourself though with this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dom321)
    you cant log back in and do it as it has to be completed all in one go but, if u phone them i belive they will send you a direct debit for that you need to fill in, not sure how much lag work you have to do yourself though with this
    ReallY? I just assumed you could because when it got to that stage it said set up direct debit or return to home page...damn, so much more effort to do it this way then!! Thanks for the help though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabydeex)
    ReallY? I just assumed you could because when it got to that stage it said set up direct debit or return to home page...damn, so much more effort to do it this way then!! Thanks for the help though

well if you read the email and such it does say that the whole things needs completing in one go

id also ask for copy ofthe terms and conditions etc i saved them on my laptop while i was doing it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 19, 2009

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.