Turn on thread page Beta

Old TV shows watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    :yep:
    RIP Mark Speight

ReputationRep:
    ahh the memories, there were so many... Kenan and Kel, Sister Sister, Sabrina, Fresh Prince :o:

ReputationRep:
    Tots TV and Rosie and Jim!
    Did anyone else get really creeped out by the opening sequence of Are You Afraid Of The Dark? I still really like the show though.
    I hope I'm not the only one who remembers that old CBBC show called The Ghost Hunter, I remember Jean Marsh as the Ghost Hunter used to quite scare me a bit, she was so creepy! Although I probably wouldn't think so if I watched it again now I'm 17 haha.

ReputationRep:
    Zzzap!, How, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Moomins, Button Moon, Tots TV, Kenan & Kel, 50/50, CatDog, Brum, Animals of Farthing Wood, Noah's Island, The Queen's Nose, Bernard's Watch, Finders Keepers.
    I could go on! :p:
    And It's a Mystery with Neil Buchanan - did anyone else ever watch this? Never found anyone who has

ReputationRep:
    I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8.. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chuck Norris' Beard)
    Kenan and Kel, Saved By The Bell, Cousin Skeeter!

Ahh classic Nickelodeon...
    Cousin Skeeter was sick but its all about Hey Arnold and Jeopardy that was brilliant best programme on cbbc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephyrose23)
    I remember Fudge! I lived for it!

The two I could never miss was The Queen's Nose and The Demon Headmaster.

And not forgetting Zappp!
    Demon Headmaster scared the crap out of me, then again so did dumbo! :no:

I loved Queen's nose though and Zappp! - Used to race home for that!

Kids TV was so damn good! I want to be 8 again

ReputationRep:
    Noahs Island- The animation with the awesome little russian ratty thing that said hoyski poyski a lot :cool:
    and The Wild House! That was cool too, I wanted their house :sad:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.