Turn on thread page Beta

CHEATERS: Why DO you cheat? watch

Alcohol, alone in a tent together, freezing cold outside.

It sort of just happened. =\

ReputationRep:
    because i wanted to experience a different vagina than that of my girlfriend, but she found out and i got dumped, never even gave me a second chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    because i wanted to experience a different vagina than that of my girlfriend, but she found out and i got dumped, never even gave me a second chance
    LOL gd for her. No offence to u

ReputationRep:
    Cause I want the day to day qualities of a white girl but the bedroom behaviour and rump of a black girl, you just don't get both.

Joke.

ReputationRep:
    No self control :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I do it for the adrenalin rush. Will I get found out? What's my punishment? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lame OP: Why are you lame?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No self-control would be my guess, if your cheating on your bf/gf then you obviously dont value them, because the thought of cheating on my gf just makes me feel bad thinking of it.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=C++Hacker]:mmm: Yes, Yes I am!
    No but seriously, so many people do it..it's almost become part of relationships, like it should be a shock in every relationship if one of the two hasn't cheated!

Absolute bullcrap.

I cheated on my ex, because he cheated on me first and never really seemed that sorry for it. I know he'd cheated on other girlfriends before me too, and I wanted him to know how much hurt. It worked.

I know it was childish and probably not the best approach. If I was ever in the same position I'd just break up with the person in question. I can't see myself cheating on anyone again, because it did make me feel quite horrible, even though the guy I cheated on him with was rather hot

ReputationRep:
    I always thought that I would never cheat on anybody especially as I had been cheated on tons of times. I used to think it was easy to say no.

Well now I have cheated on my bf of 2 years with my ex. I never ever thought I would have done that before, but I met up with my ex planned because I thought I was over him. Had a great night out with him and his mates like old times, had a bit too much to drink, we had an argument over something in the past, I cried and he hugged me and then BAM all those feelings I thought had gone for him came rushing back. One thing led to another and I commited the biggest mistake of my life.

I will NEVER EVER cheat again because I never ever want to feel like this again and I dont ever want to put anyone through the pain I have caused my boyfriend. I am just very lucky that he loves me enough to give me a second chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princesshannah1986)
    I always thought that I would never cheat on anybody especially as I had been cheated on tons of times. I used to think it was easy to say no.

Well now I have cheated on my bf of 2 years with my ex. I never ever thought I would have done that before, but I met up with my ex planned because I thought I was over him. Had a great night out with him and his mates like old times, had a bit too much to drink, we had an argument over something in the past, I cried and he hugged me and then BAM all those feelings I thought had gone for him came rushing back. One thing led to another and I commited the biggest mistake of my life.

I will NEVER EVER cheat again because I never ever want to feel like this again and I dont ever want to put anyone through the pain I have caused my boyfriend. I am just very lucky that he loves me enough to give me a second chance.
    welldone for telling him, and you are very lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weet_ABI_x)
    I cheated someone only once, a very long time ago, and have never felt so bad about anything.

I don't know exactly why I did it. I was very drunk (I'm not trying to use that as an excuse, just saying why it happened) and wasn't entirely aware of what I was doing. The person I cheated with hadn't been drinking and took massive advantage of me.

Again, NO EXCUSE I KNOW, just the thread asks for a reason, not trying to justify myself - but I'd been considering splitting up with my boyfriend for a while, things weren't the same and if I hadn't cheated it would have lasted a couple of months tops anyway - which was probably going on in my subconscious somewhere.
    this same situation has just happened to me exactly! (except for the never felt so bad about anything bit)

i had considered splitting up with bf for quite a while but didn't have the guts to do it and wasn't 100% sure if i wanted to...when i cheated on him and didn't really feel that bad or guilty i knew it was time to break up with him.

ReputationRep:
    In some ways I think it's interesting that cheating is considered so bad.
    I mean, I've never cheated but usually in a relationship it's not like you ever say "by the way, I don't want you seeing anyone else"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Why not enter a relationship? I don't actually start a relationship already having decided I WILL cheat...depends on the circumstances that arise later on, like say if it gets boring...or temptations arise :p:
    Plus if cheaters were not to enter a relationship, then we wouldn't get the thrill of cheating, it would just be 'sleeping around' kind of thing...that is not as fun I assure you! Doesn't provide the same thrills, plus when it isn't cheating season, being in a relationship is good insurance you'll get some :yep: it's win-win situation really (for the cheater, not the cheatee) :laugh:
    your so heartless

ReputationRep:
    I cheated because i was unhappy with my relationship... I was wanting to end it, but because there was so mch baggage, ending it was a long and drawn out process. And in the middle of this process i just ended up sharing a tent with a lovely guy who i liked alot. I dont regret it, it was what i needed to kick me into really ending it.

Right now im regularly sleeping with two guys, but its not really cheating because they are both open relationships, both guys know everything (and openly joke about it) and one of them is seeing another girl.. people ask why? isnt one enough? but we're all happy with the situation, i see no need to limit myself to one person anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    Why not enter a relationship? I don't actually start a relationship already having decided I WILL cheat...depends on the circumstances that arise later on, like say if it gets boring...or temptations arise :p:
    Plus if cheaters were not to enter a relationship, then we wouldn't get the thrill of cheating, it would just be 'sleeping around' kind of thing...that is not as fun I assure you! Doesn't provide the same thrills, plus when it isn't cheating season, being in a relationship is good insurance you'll get some :yep: it's win-win situation really (for the cheater, not the cheatee) :laugh:
    You have no soul.

ReputationRep:
    Because they're emotionally retarded. Not that difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    So we can say "LOL OWNED" afterwards.
    Win.

ReputationRep:
    The thought of a bf cheating on me makes me feel sick. I could never cheat on anyone. I have been cheated on before.. i can't stand people who do it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.