The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
you'll be given your room and flat no. by email in the next few days if you have returned your license agreement
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
ok thanks, ust a bit worried cuz i only just found out about it being on the 5th and 6th and im not prepared at all yet haha
It does seem reeeeeally early to me still, ganna head in to town and buy a load of stuff I never thought i'd need in a sec (collander, tupperware etc lol). Getting nervous now!
Saint_Jonny
ganna head in to town and buy a load of stuff I never thought i'd need in a sec (collander, tupperware etc lol).

Wilkinsons and Home Bargains are your friends... :yep:
Reply 24
RossOverThere
Wilkinsons and Home Bargains are your friends... :yep:

i got my duvet and cushions from wilkinsons, so much cheaper than everywhere else
Reply 25
Cant wait to move in now lol ill be down on the 5th but will only stay for a few days i think as iv a few commitments, wud i ba able to come and then go for a few days do u reckon ?
Reply 26
Alexsmith
Cant wait to move in now lol ill be down on the 5th but will only stay for a few days i think as iv a few commitments, wud i ba able to come and then go for a few days do u reckon ?

of course, you can come and go as you please
Reply 27
im moving in on the 20th..is that too late:frown:
Reply 28
Smm*
im moving in on the 20th..is that too late:frown:

no but why don't you just come and move in on the 5th as thats when the vast majority are and it will be easier to get to know people. Also there is so much good stuff happening at storthes
Reply 29
rossg
Do you have a link, please?

are all those only for the people who live in storthes halls?:/
op you will be ok!i am movignon the 18th!when is the freshers week?
Reply 30
for these themed party is it going to be a necessity to wear costumes to do with the theme or can you just wear normal stuff
Reply 31
im moving in on the 5th but won't actuali be stayin
Reply 32
Alexsmith

I'm just movin some stuff down on the 5th won't actuali be stayin til the 20th kinda same as u
Reply 33
I'm going for the 5th and 6th to get the keys, but my parents are on holiday until sunday so I'm driving up for those two days with some stuff, then I'll move in later when I've dealt with my commitments (including a new puppy) and got all the stuff
Reply 34
Tim11pop
I'm going for the 5th and 6th to get the keys, but my parents are on holiday until sunday so I'm driving up for those two days with some stuff, then I'll move in later when I've dealt with my commitments (including a new puppy) and got all the stuff

aww a puppy
wt kinda if a puppy will it be x
Reply 35
soul02
I'm just movin some stuff down on the 5th won't actuali be stayin til the 20th kinda same as u

i'm doing the exact same as you!! but ill be as aspleyy!! omg im so excited:smile: :yep:
Reply 36
Smm*
i'm doing the exact same as you!! but ill be as aspleyy!! omg im so excited:smile: :yep:

hehe omg same
is aspley the one next door to the uni?X
Reply 37
soul02
hehe omg same
is aspley the one next door to the uni?X

As far as i know yup..i never visited it wen i came to see the uni but my bf tld me its like a minutes walk away so im guessin its pretty close:smile:
Reply 38
Smm*
As far as i know yup..i never visited it wen i came to see the uni but my bf tld me its like a minutes walk away so im guessin its pretty close:smile:

cool
im so excited
Reply 39
milner001
no but why don't you just come and move in on the 5th as thats when the vast majority are and it will be easier to get to know people. Also there is so much good stuff happening at storthes

well the 5th was yday so yeh:colondollar: i did go yday n pick up my keys..dropped some stuff off..but there werent many people ther so im guessin people are gnna move in gradually over these two coming weeks...cnt waittt till the 20th!!:smile: anyone know any good clubs ther wich play a lot of rnb n stuff:smile:? and indie:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending