Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you think sometimes life would better if you were gay?

I mean think about it, you'd have much more in common with your partner, you'd be able to understand each other better, you could watch sports together and enjoy your beers together. If anal's your thing, you wouldn't have to beg for it [Though do people do this? I don't know, anal's a bit yucky]. Girls are way too complicated and boring and emotional.

Oh I'd love to be gay :moon: Damn my hormones/gene/life choice/God, for making women so goddamn irresistible. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    You'd think so, but I think it's a little naive to think it's all plain sailing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)

I mean think about it, you'd have much more in common with your partner, you'd be able to understand each other better, you could watch sports together and enjoy your beers together. If anal's your thing, you wouldn't have to beg for it [Though do people do this? I don't know, anal's a bit yucky]. Girls are way too complicated and boring and emotional.

Oh I'd love to be gay :moon: Damn my hormones/gene/life choice/God, for making women so goddamn irresistible. :moon:
    Can you really put those two words in the same sentence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakthru)
    Can you really put those two words in the same sentence?
    Emotions are quite dull :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! I do like you sometimes Reems!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd have much more luck in getting gay guys than I do straight girls.

Sigh...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and think of all the **** you'd get! :daydreaming:

I really don't like you much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    I really don't like you much.
    I agree.

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I agree.
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Lol! I do like you sometimes Reems!
    Good to know :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    Thier are less gay men so it is a struggle for a gay guy to meet another gay guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Thier are less gay men so it is a struggle for a gay guy to meet another gay guy.
    Gay bars :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Slipped my mind that completely, yes but gay men are always gonna fall for the next gay guy to come along.

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes think this, yeah :moon:

ReputationRep:
    No, i'll stick to tits, arse and clunge ta.

ReputationRep:
    you're going to change your name to rims23 amirite?

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Grass and greener. It really very rarely is.

phil.

ReputationRep:
    Nah i have a thing called a best mate! we watch da sports and talk rubbish together! kinda what you are looking for! try it ! "Best mate" ok! alot more sane!

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.