Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)
    But men don't have boobies. :puppyeyes:
    Yes they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    special, how?
    I just don't think there are that many people out there that would think that... Quite endearing really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.C.G)

They don't have those nice girly bums though. :coma:
    How many man bums have you seen?

Not really, it'd become too aggressive and alpha like.

Need gurls to bring out the nice side :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    Kristen Bell

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPyFLXI8eBc
    Hawt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    I just don't think there are that many people out there that would think that... Quite endearing really.
    good good good :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Not really, it'd become too aggressive and alpha like.

Need gurls to bring out the nice side :awesome:
    Most gay people are lovely :emog:

(Original post by unknownking321)
    Hawt.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're lovely. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're lovely. :o:
    I wish :o:

Statistics've shown that gay relationships are far more likely to break up in the later stages because unlike in a guy girl relationship, where women demand reconcilliation in return for sex, in a guy guy relationship, they still have sex but don't emotionally reconcile.

I do not have these statistics on hand and i'm way too lazy to look them up so you'll have to take my word for it

And even so, gay people, while inwardly feminine, aren't outwardly so. You don't get to stroke their hair (well, you could i guess :lolwut:) or give them a massage (you could do this as well. My argument sux :sad:)

ReputationRep:
    Statistics've shown that gay relationships are far more likely to break up in the later stages because unlike in a guy girl relationship, where women demand reconcilliation in return for sex, in a guy guy relationship, they still have sex but don't emotionally reconcile.

I do not have these statistics on hand and i'm way too lazy to look them up so you'll have to take my word for it

And even so, gay people, while inwardly feminine, aren't outwardly so. You don't get to stroke their hair (well, you could i guess :lolwut:) or give them a massage (you could do this as well. My argument sux :sad:)
    Thanks for the insight.

ReputationRep:

It does suck, are you sure you're not actually a woman? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    No, i'll stick to tits, arse and clunge ta.
    clunge is quite possible the most glorious word to ever grace the english language. and jay from the inbetweeners is also a great ******* character. real badman

ReputationRep:
    good good good :dancing:
    lulz. fairs enough.

:jumphug:

It does suck, are you sure you're not actually a woman? :o:
    Don't make me compensate for my feline nature by being sexist and stuff :shifty:

Thanks for the insight.
    Did *i* just get sarcasmed? :zomg:

*reprimands self*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    lulz. fairs enough.

:jumphug:
    Do you like to watch soccer with "the lads"? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you like to watch soccer with "the lads"? :holmes:
    I like watching soccer with my lads... yeah why?... :p:

ReputationRep:
    :moon:
    It depends, all relationships will have a way of being complicated, that's what in the end makes or breaks a relationship!

Being gay would bring other hardships, like people's perception of you say, and like showing affection in public might also be difficult if you lived in a unwelcoming neighbourhood.

Besides that though I LOVE FLORENCE!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.