Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aside from not drinking how the **** do i keep the beer goggles off?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever the actual worn the fake beer goggles. Thier ******* *****, it's nothing like what you see.

ReputationRep:
    Concentrate REALLY hard on their face when you're talking to them/necking them/ploughing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Have you ever the actual worn the fake beer goggles. Thier ******* *****, it's nothing like what you see.

hmmm, i can assure you, the consequences from the real thing are far far worse. Nice sig .

ReputationRep:
    Exchange them for Gin goggles. Standards are overrated anyway.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    hmmm, i can assure you, the consequences from the real thing are far far worse. Nice sig .
    When you put the fake ones on and you look at a large girl, she doesn't become more attractive, where as when you are actually pissed she looks like Megan Fox.

Hit me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    When you put the fake ones on and you look at a large girl, she doesn't become more attractive, where as when you are actually pissed she looks like Megan Fox.

Hit me.

Don't want to , i feel bad enough haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    Don't want to , i feel bad enough haha.
    Rabid man, something on your mind bro?

ReputationRep:
    Best plan is to scout the party and make a mental note of which ones you shouldn't touch under any circumstances before hand. If you're at a club, well what can I say.... you're buggered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancStudent098)
    Best plan is to scout the party and make a mental note of which ones you shouldn't touch under any circumstances before hand. If you're at a club, well what can I say.... you're buggered.

haha, i'm not even going to say what happened. thank **** i can't remember what actually happened, all i remember was the morning.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.