Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yesterday i drank for my first time, my homie bough this whiskey called "The Famous grouse" 20cl bottle, we go to town to watch Bruno, anyway i downed the bottle in 1-2 minutes, a few minutes later, i couldn't see very well, I was kind of dizzy,and the city centre is very packed usually, sometimes im nervous, but i couldn't give a crap , but it wore off after kind of quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Do you care? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    if iwas drunk then, why do people get so excited over this

ReputationRep:
    thats a lot of whiskeys you would have been ******** if you drunk the whole bottle

ReputationRep:
    erm no you wern't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    yesterday i drank for my first time, my homie bough this whiskey called "The Famous grouse" 20cl bottle, we go to town to watch Bruno, anyway i downed the bottle in 1-2 minutes, a few minutes later, i couldn't see very well, I was kind of dizzy,and the city centre is very packed usually, sometimes im nervous, but i couldn't give a crap , but it wore off after kind of quickly.
    it's called being tipsy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    if iwas drunk then, why do people get so excited over this
    Some people get excited over alcohol. I'm sure there are things you get excited over.

ReputationRep:
    your homie?
    famous grouse isnt even alcoholic
    you need to get new homies

ReputationRep:
    tipsy maybe? i've gone nights where I can't remember a thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    your homie?
    famous grouse isnt even alcoholic
    you need to get new homies
    yeah ma homie , son, its 40% alcohol, are you retarded ?

ReputationRep:
    Nah you were tipsy if it wore off so quickly. Happens the first time you drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)
    lol troll.

Drink 2litres of whiskey in 2 minutes, which I don't think is doable anyway, there is no way you'd be standing up.
    if its not doable, why would i do it ? and if i couldn't stand up, why would i do it ?

ReputationRep:
    lol troll.

Drink 2litres of whiskey in 2 minutes, which I don't think is doable anyway, there is no way you'd be standing up.
    20cl is 0.2 litres. He was tipsy at best

"The Famous grouse" 20cl bottle

ReputationRep:
    lol troll.

It was a 20cl bottle. That's a fifth of a litre. 100ml each so like 4 singles. Not a huge amount tbh =]

ReputationRep:
    no way would you be able to drink that much whiskey, ESPECIALLY if thats the first time youve even drunk alcohol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollybrig)
    no way would you be able to drink that much whiskey, ESPECIALLY if thats the first time youve even drunk alcohol!
    lol yeah i have, is it that impressive ? and its pretty nice especially when its warm in your stomach

ReputationRep:
    "Originally Posted by Bludclotzz
    yeah ma homie , son, its 40% alcohol, are you retarded ?"

Gah I hate chavvyy people who talk like that, learn how to speak english you douche. Also your 18 and that's the first time you've drank? = Stop trying to be a chav wannabe, your just embarrassing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taheki)
    20cl is 0.2 litres. He was tipsy at best

My Bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    "Originally Posted by Bludclotzz
    yeah ma homie , son, its 40% alcohol, are you retarded ?"

Gah I hate chavvyy people who talk that that, learn how to speak english you douche. Also your 18 and that's the first time you've drank? = Stop trying to be a chav wannabe, your just embarrassing yourself.
    lol chav ? son i hate chavs, yes so what if im 18, let me guess, your alcoholic dad gave you a taste of his beer when u were a toddler ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    it's called being tipsy :yep:
    I would even say it was that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.