Cracks me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bludclotz

Cracks me up.
    what's so funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    lol chav ? son i hate chavs, yes so what if im 18, let me guess, your alcoholic dad gave you a taste of his beer when u were a toddler ?
    Don't ever use homie, or son then, as that immediately tells people your a **** trying to be a chav. And lmao my dads the farthest from an alchie you can get. My first taste was 14 actually, it's not that you just tasted alcohol at 18, more the combination of how you sound while saying you waited till now.

Also your name screams chav!

ReputationRep:
    Your 'Homie'? You're a knob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    Don't ever use homie, or son then, as that immediately tells people your a **** trying to be a chav. And lmao my dads the farthest from an alchie you can get. My first taste was 14 actually, it's not that you just tasted alcohol at 18, more the combination of how you sound while saying you waited till now.

Also your name screams chav!
    not even close, i use whatever i want, grandson

Doubt you would get drunk on that, you were probably a little tipsy.

If you were drunk then you can't handle your drink; know your limit.

ReputationRep:
    20cl is one of those small bottles! We actually got a friend pissed on famous grouse on new years and it was his first time drinking.

It is quite possible to drink that much in such a short time. It is probably easier if you've just started drinking as you don't have those bad experiences with alcohol; see I can't go near vodka anymore unless it's a mixer although I used to get down quite a lot!

And yes, if you drank that much you probably would have been pissed.

ReputationRep:
    Erm read my profile? it's just a click away, seriously. Also i'm in college, not Uni.

ReputationRep:
    + not even close in regards to what?? you're seriously one dumb ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecoolcat)
    20cl is one of those small bottles! We actually got a friend pissed on famous grouse on new years and it was his first time drinking.

It is quite possible to drink that much in such a short time. It is probably easier if you've just started drinking as you don't have those bad experiences with alcohol; see I can't go near vodka anymore unless it's a mixer although I used to get down quite a lot!

And yes, if you drank that much you probably would have been pissed.
    If i was pissed, it was pretty weak lol, i want to try vodka now, but neat, not mixed.

ReputationRep:
    within a FEW minutes you were dizzy?

Funny that alcohol takes 15-20 minutes to start to enter the bloodstream.

ReputationRep:
    + not even close in regards to what?? you're seriously one dumb ****.
    bro, listen here, im a 6'5'' 17.5 st bodybuilder, don't go on like you're tough calling people names.

ReputationRep:
    you seem to be against alcohol anyways, if you don't like it, dont drink it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortRef)
    you've obviously never been drunk
    He's right, i've never felt drunk 2minutes after drinking, no matter how much i have downed.

ReputationRep:
    Thats strange if thats true OP, the first time I went to a proper drinking session I ended a bit tipsy but mostly paranoid, mainly becuase a bottle of what i thought was dr pepper was about half vodka. Im sure youd have thrown up lond before getting to properly drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    you seem to be against alcohol anyways, if you don't like it, dont drink it!
    im not against, im jus sayin, i was up for it, but i was disapoint

ReputationRep:
    bro, listen here, im a 6'5'' 17.5 st bodybuilder, don't go on like you're tough calling people names.
    Ahahaha! 17.5 stone of fat more like. Also, turning to bodybuilding at 18, would make me assume (plus I doubt your a bodybuilder anyways) that you're so unintelligent and so without hope of accomplishment in any skilled areas that bodybuilding and the like is the only way to turn and use your time. Well that's my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    im not against, im jus sayin, i was up for it, but i was disapoint
    Try again

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha! 17.5 stone of fat more like. Also, turning to bodybuilding at 18, would make me assume (plus I doubt your a bodybuilder anyways) that you're so unintelligent and so without hope of accomplishment in any skilled areas that bodybuilding and the like is the only way to turn and use your time. Well that's my opinion.
    lmao at you thinking bodybuilding HAS to be a career, many professionals have jobs on the side, you are clearly uneducated so don't talk about stuff you have no clue. I',m going to study Law at university, so wtf are you talking about , lol, plus If i was going to make bodybuilding a full-time career, i would go to the United States, cos here you can't make a living out of it, dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    your homie?
    famous grouse isnt even alcoholic
    you need to get new homies
    yeah... it is..?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.