Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP is about 13 and a troll. If you necked a bottle of Scotch the first time you ever had a drink, you'd probably end up in A&E. Even an experienced drinker would be absolutely off their tits.

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to lie about doing Law at Uni atleast use proper english whilst doing so. Your making me laugh, just carry on with your bodybuilding and gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    bro, listen here, im a 6'5'' 17.5 st bodybuilder, don't go on like you're tough calling people names.
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/toughguy.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    I think the OP is about 13 and a troll. If you necked a bottle of Scotch the first time you ever had a drink, you'd probably end up in A&E. Even an experienced drinker would be absolutely off their tits.
    Are you serious ? its 20cl, and im 6'5'' and 17.5st, lol im not lying for god's sake, jeeze I thought you guys would call me a girl or something for drinking that.

ReputationRep:
    You're a girl, satisfied?

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask, you weren't.

ReputationRep:
    lol chav ? son i hate chavs, yes so what if im 18, let me guess, your alcoholic dad gave you a taste of his beer when u were a toddler ?
    Actually, my dad did. With his home brew.
    Superb stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm no lightweight but after 2 quads of straight whisky, I would definitely be on the way...if not already gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    You're a girl, satisfied?
    lol u got nothing to say now, you *****

ReputationRep:
    why do some people needing telling when theyre drunk, i found it quite obvious what was making me feel dizzy the first time i got drunk

ReputationRep:
    tipsy (Y)

ReputationRep:
    how old are can i ask ?

ReputationRep:
    I've got alot to say, just not going to waste my energy on a dumb bodybuilder like you ;]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashley. P)
    why do some people needing telling when theyre drunk, i found it quite obvious what was making me feel dizzy the first time i got drunk
    snaapps

ReputationRep:
    I've got alot to say, just not going to waste my energy on a dumb bodybuilder like you ;]
    dude i finished you, you're ignorant, don't talk anymore please.

ReputationRep:
    You finished me? a 17.5 stone bodybuilder who's doing law at university finished me :/ ok you won, i'm sorry. Not.

ReputationRep:
    You finished me? a 17.5 stone bodybuilder who's doing law at university finished me :/ ok you won, i'm sorry. Not.
    blablablabla, thats all i hear from you.

ReputationRep:
    Very mature coming from a 17.5 stone bodybuilder who's a law student ;] A 17.5 stone bodybuilder in a court room, what a sight!
    Seriously though, why lie? telling lies on an online student forum is really pathetic..........

ReputationRep:
    Very mature coming from a 17.5 stone bodybuilder who's a law student ;] A 17.5 stone bodybuilder in a court room, what a sight!
    Seriously though, why lie? telling lies on an online student forum is really pathetic..........
    im not a law student, im a prospective law student, very different, you're ignorant, you're one of those skinny frail people who justifies their pathetic size by saying "Ooooh gym goers are all meatheads, all muscles but no brain"

ReputationRep:
    bro, listen here, im a 6'5'' 17.5 st bodybuilder, don't go on like you're tough calling people names.

You are an 18yr old 6ft5 body builder whose first drink was at cinemas?

You know some lads like to have their first drinks in pubs or bars.....not at the cinemas watching a film about a gay man lol!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.