Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
    You are an 18yr old 6ft5 body builder whose first drink was at cinemas?

You know some lads like to have their first drinks in pubs or bars.....not at the cinemas watching a film about a gay man lol!
    i didn;t drink inside, on the way, to me it wasn't a big deal really, next time though, its gonna be at a party

ReputationRep:
    Do I look skinny and frail in my profile pic? Didn't think so. Me ignorant!? You more like. And by the sounds of you, you'll never become a successful law student either, better stick to bodybuilding ;]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    i didn;t drink inside, on the way, to me it wasn't a big deal really, next time though, its gonna be at a party
    So you had a drink on the way to the cinemas? Still I reckon having a drink before a night out would be suited!

Im sure next time will be a party.....maybe next time you'll be on the way to megabowl?

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i have, is it that impressive ? and its pretty nice especially when its warm in your stomach
    the doctors said i had blood clots, but i aint jamaican maine
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You used the word homie?

ReputationRep:
    So you had a drink on the way to the cinemas? Still I reckon having a drink before a night out would be suited!

Im sure next time will be a party.....maybe next time you'll be on the way to megabowl?
    meh he bought it, so i had to drink it, im like ok...and downed but then again he drink everywhere he goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    Do I look skinny and frail in my profile pic? Didn't think so. Me ignorant!? You more like. And by the sounds of you, you'll never become a successful law student either, better stick to bodybuilding ;]
    Yes to me you do, probably not to 15yo girls....Oh my feelings are hurt, some stranger said i'd never be succesfull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    You used the word homie?
    yea you probly use "mate" or friend, i use Homie
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    yea you probly use "mate" or friend, i use Homie
    Actually, I tend to use the terms compeer, chum, croney or acquiesced acquaintance.

ReputationRep:
    meh he bought it, so i had to drink it, im like ok...and downed but then again he drink everywhere he goes

You didnt HAVE to drink it just because he bought it. And id be a bit worried if my friend drunk everywhere we went lol perhaps direct him to a bar next time, would be more fun than drinking on the way to the cinemas!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: @ this guy claiming he is a bodybuilder.

what are your PB lifts then? post some tagged pictures of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    A prospected law student who's also a bodybuilder and uses words such as homie = Not a combination that fits well together. Also compared to 17.5 stone of fat, oops i mean muscle? I probably am, ;]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    :rofl: @ this guy claiming he is a bodybuilder.

what are your PB lifts then? post some tagged pictures of yourself.
    Bench: 100kg 8reps
    Deadlift: 180kg 5x5
    Squats: 140kg 5x5

I rather not post pic, i'd get banned, this is not my first account

ReputationRep:
    A prospected law student who's also a bodybuilder and uses words such as homie = Not a combination that fits well together. Also compared to 17.5 stone of fat, oops i mean muscle? I probably am, ;]
    LMAO ! this dude is funny, its the ******* internet, lol i use what i want, you think i'll call clients my homies, or a teacher etc a homie ?

dude jump off a bridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecoolcat)
    20cl is one of those small bottles! We actually got a friend pissed on famous grouse on new years and it was his first time drinking.

It is quite possible to drink that much in such a short time. It is probably easier if you've just started drinking as you don't have those bad experiences with alcohol; see I can't go near vodka anymore unless it's a mixer although I used to get down quite a lot!

And yes, if you drank that much you probably would have been pissed.
    I know exactly what you mean :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Bench: 100kg 8reps
    Deadlift: 180kg 5x5
    Squats: 140kg 5x5

I rather not post pic, i'd get banned, this is not my first account

My friend can deadlift 250kg

:p:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO ! this dude is funny, its the ******* internet, lol i use what i want, you think i'll call clients my homies, or a teacher etc a homie ?

dude jump off a bridge
    I've never met anyone gimpy enough to use the word 'Homie'

Anyone else or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    Clients! ahahahahahahahaaha you crack me up. You know what's funny? A 17.5 stone bodybuilder trying and failing at being more then just muscle and fat.

ReputationRep:
    My friend can deadlift 250kg

:p:
    Damn, he must be a powerlifter.

ReputationRep:
    Clients! ahahahahahahahaaha you crack me up. You know what's funny? A 17.5 stone bodybuilder trying and failing at being more then just muscle and fat.
    you aren't worth my time son, go judge someone else

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.