Turn on thread page Beta

Was I drunk ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    Damn, he must be a powerlifter.

He doesnt call people "homies" or "son" though lol

ReputationRep:
    There it is again, please don't call me son. Daddy why you so big, fat, and spend all your time eating food and downstairs lifting weights, why are you so stupid daddy. Seriously don't call me son, homie.

ReputationRep:
    20 cl is 200ml. thats equivilant to 8 measures. if youv never drunk anything before, id say youd have been pretty drunk. whiskey is foul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    There it is again, please don't call me son. Daddy why you so big, fat, and spend all your time eating food and downstairs lifting weights, why are you so stupid daddy. Seriously don't call me son, homie.
    I don't, 3 times a week at the gym, i eat well and enough, doesn't take over my life, I call you son if I want to, **** that, you look like my grandson. Yep I'm really fat !

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...006/Jamal6.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
    He doesnt call people "homies" or "son" though lol
    We probably don't come from the same area, son.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Yes you were.

ReputationRep:
    We probably don't come from the same area, son.

Please dont call me son lol im a girl!

ReputationRep:
    I like your...er...lamp.

ReputationRep:
    ahahahaha omg that pic is of another tsr member........., I saw that pic on here weeks ago and yet you just registered today..... TROLL, and major fail. What's the bet your a fat, friendless virgin, right now sitting at your computer desk trying to pretend to be this 'Guy' in that photo. GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    ahahahaha omg that pic is of another tsr member........., I saw that pic on here weeks ago and yet you just registered today..... TROLL, and major fail. What's the bet your a fat, friendless virgin, right now sitting at your computer desk trying to pretend to be this 'Guy' in that photo. GTFO.
    lmao you dumbass, that guy is me, i got banned you ****, if you read up, it will say that i rather not post my pic, as i will get recognised and it will get me banned. you really are retarded

ReputationRep:
    lmao you dumbass, that guy is me, i got banned you ****, if you read up, it will say that i rather not post my pic, as i will get recognised and it will get me banned. you really are retarded
    .....Why were you banned?

ReputationRep:
    me retarded? aha seriously gtfo. Then why post that pic then? So much for being a prospected law student when you just lost an argument so easily and posted a picture that's going to get you banned (plus I still doubt that's you).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    .....Why were you banned?
    Racism to blacks, which is funny cause I'm black, and it was a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Homie,
    I would like to thank you, as I have found this thread incredibly enjoyable to read.
    Keep up the good work.

ReputationRep:
    me retarded? aha seriously gtfo. Then why post that pic then? So much for being a prospected law student when you just lost an argument so easily and posted a picture that's going to get you banned (plus I still doubt that's you).
    Jesus you really are an annoying son of a hoe, you're calling me fatass, i posted the pic so you could stfu, why are you still arguing ? Jeeze, you take cheap shots, i tell you i'm a prospective law student, you tell i will not succeed, you just can't stop , can you ? You run your mouth way too much. How did i lose the argument ? You called me a chav, lol and then you laugh cos you think i want to be pro-bodybuilder as a fulltime career.

ReputationRep:
    Atleast try when trolling, homie, my son.

ReputationRep:
    Atleast try when trolling, homie, my son.
    Look one line sentence, lol I suggest you try some lateral raises to widen those narrow deltoids of yours.

ReputationRep:
    Which university do you go to if your a law student?

ReputationRep:
    lol u need to drink with some indians son, last night went thru a litre bottle of crown royal in 3 hours

btw, did u drink tht bottle neat ?, first time i drank i had something like 5 neats, i was drunkkkkkk. it seems hard to believe that for a first time drinker u knocked a fifth in 2 minutes and you were completely fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
    Which university do you go to if your a law student?
    im not, next year, univ of birmingham

in before that ****** judges the uni :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.