Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sellasie)
    lol u need to drink with some indians son, last night went thru a litre bottle of crown royal in 3 hours

btw, did u drink tht bottle neat ?, first time i drank i had something like 5 neats, i was drunkkkkkk. it seems hard to believe that for a first time drinker u knocked a fifth in 2 minutes and you were completely fine.
    straight outa the bottle, with one pause, but im a big guy so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    im not, next year, univ of birmingham

in before that ****** judges the uni :rolleyes:

Fair dos.

ReputationRep:
    fair game, big lads tend to be able more, well done !, now go do it again, and do more

also i recomend burning a spliff of the g-13, with dr pepper and "evil juice", or E and Js lol, mix it with dr pepper, trust me, youll be loving it !

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB17uWuBrL0

ReputationRep:
    fair game, big lads tend to be able more, well done !, now go do it again, and do more

also i recomend burning a spliff of the g-13, with dr pepper and "evil juice", or E and Js lol, mix it with dr pepper, trust me, youll be loving it !
    wth is this ?

Also it wasn't really my first ime, but let's say last time it was a glass of cider.

ReputationRep:
    g-13 is skunk mate, lol, e and js is brandy, youl be chargedddddddddddddddddddddd

ReputationRep:
    dont feed the troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScotlandStandUp)
    dont feed the troll
    :rolleyes: Wow i didn't know it was that impressive ?

ReputationRep:
    whats a troll ? forum speak for bullshi*ter ?

ReputationRep:
    That's complete Bull! The first time I ever tried whiskey I could barely swallow a mouthful. There is no way in hell that you downed the ENTIRE bottle that quickly if it was your first time trying alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    Stop entertaining this troll please, also this "******" who is actually straight is just putting his point across. Go and eat some steak and flex your muscles OP. Go on, you can do it, there we go, good dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enzo-259)
    ********! The first time I ever tried whisky I could barely swallow a mouthful. There is no way in hell that you downed the ENTIRE bottle that quickly if it was your first time trying alcohol.

hahaha i remember first time i drank, it was a bit like torture, every sip turnt to a cough !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enzo-259)
    That's complete Bull! The first time I ever tried whiskey I could barely swallow a mouthful. There is no way in hell that you downed the ENTIRE bottle that quickly if it was your first time trying alcohol.
    20 CL, not a damn littre bottle, then again, lots of whiny people about, and then i try what they eat/drink, and im like "is that it?"

bear in mind, im not a small guy

ReputationRep:
    son? homie? = LOLZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    Stop entertaining this troll please, also this "******" who is actually straight is just putting his point across. Go and eat some steak and flex your muscles OP. Go on, you can do it, there we go, good dog.
    its 00:20, who the hell eat steaks at this time ? I thought you stopped for good, you're just like one of those turds i crap out which keeps coming back when I flush the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    Me a turd? You more like............................ ................................ ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    son? homie? = LOLZ

son ? how is that hilarious, everyone has a differant way of speak init, no need to look down on people now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmason14)
    Me a turd? You more like............................ ................................ ....
    lol nice comeback........................ ...if you're 5 years old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    son? homie? = LOLZ
    "Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done, lay your weary head to rest, dontcha cry no more!"

Can't believe no one else said it 'till now lol:woo:

ReputationRep:
    son ? how is that hilarious, everyone has a differant way of speak init, no need to look down on people now.
    Its hilarious cuz Stone Cold said so!

Now beat it son.
    Wow this vocab catches on, standard init bludskin.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.