Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this sorry letter cut it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's not a crossroads, that's a T-junction.

But yeah, nicely done!

ReputationRep:
    i think if anything will make your boyfriend forgive you, it's that. you do sound truly sorry, so i'm going to say good luck x

ReputationRep:
    One thing, take off that bit about how you feel being cheated on feels like. It makes it out like you haven't done anything wrong and that he should just pass off it. Remove that part asap.

ReputationRep:
    it's all about you.
    i think maybe add a paragraph about what makes you like him and the relationship

ReputationRep:
    The very fact that you wrote the letter shows that you are sorry.
    I didn't even need to read it to know you deserve forgiveness

ReputationRep:
    It must be handwritten, delivered in person. Sit with him when he reads it.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a really beautiful letter, really well written.
    I do echo what someone else has said though - I don't think you should have posted it on TSR as it's so personal and not about what any of us think, only him.
    I would give it to him, it really is lovely. I don't think you can do any more than that to be honest.
    Good luck.

Edit: also I agree with iamtheeggman - put something about him in there, what you love about him maybe, and why you want the relationship to continue and why it means so much to you. To continue with the relationship you might need to rebuild a bit of his confidence which you might have damaged.

ReputationRep:
    ho fo sho

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.