Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies, are you attracted if a guy has a nice car ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt go near a guy with a car... especially a fancy one.

Ive been out with a guy who had a van, but he lived in it. Anything less nescessary would be a massive NO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    Lol, if i lived in alaska it wouldn't make a difference, i am car obsessed! you gotta admit though, it is sexy...this is what mine should look like...http://the-grayline.com/wp-content/u...010-camaro.jpghttp://www.lsxtv.com/forum/attachmen...camaroconv.jpg

Except with a top, like the silver one
    Uh yes, every supercar i see in London is owned by some dudes in Emirates or Dubai or whatever, and im talking about Lamborghini LP64, Carrera GT etc....

Plus you're 16, how the **** are you getting a car like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    Uh yes, every supercar i see in London is owned by some dudes in Emirates or Dubai or whatever, and im talking about Lamborghini LP64, Carrera GT etc....

Plus you're 16, how the **** are you getting a car like that?
    Im egyptian, i only live in dubai, and yeah Lambos are nice, but i like this one! (Bumble bee from transformers:P)

Rich father :p:

I only get to drive it where nobody can seeeeee...bcz i don't have a license

I can drive legally within a year...

ReputationRep:
    To an attractive guy, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Im egyptian, i only live in dubai, and yeah Lambos are nice, but i like this one! (Bumble bee from transformers:P)

Rich father :p:

I only get to drive it where nobody can seeeeee...bcz i don't have a license
    i bet your classmates drive lambos/slrs and stuff... i want to go to dubai

ReputationRep:
    i bet your classmates drive lambos/slrs and stuff... i want to go to dubai
    My brother used to have a lambo, but he sold it and got a mustang GT instead...lol, its so hot, you would leave the day you came! i once saw a full chrome Bently...i almost cried.:woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah my friend has a nice BMW and a lot of girls are interested. Nice car = more girls interested.

ReputationRep:
    My brother used to have a lambo, but he sold it and got a mustang GT instead...lol, its so hot, you would leave the day you came! i once saw a full chrome Bently...i almost cried.:woo:
    you'll like this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ght=asian+cars

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I was walking past a convertable the other day and the lad who owned it was queuing at the cash machine and he pressed his keys to unlock it, then lock it again, so it made a noise as if to make me look. Didn't interest me in the slightest. Although, if I liked a guy and he had a really embarrassing banger, it'd probably put me off.

ReputationRep:
    Not bothered in the slightest. If he's a nice guy, he's a nice guy. If he has a nice car, he has a nice car (and, quite possibly, a small **** )

ReputationRep:
    you'll like this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ght=asian+cars
    If only i could make love to car...

ReputationRep:
    Not even close to being a factor of attraction for me.

But then... I love beat up, old, rusty cars anyway so I'm sure my opinion on this matter is invalid :|

ReputationRep:
    nope. if they had a car that was powered by potatoes or a soft top metro, well, it'd be a whole different story

ReputationRep:
    If they are, me and my Micra are in for some tough times :sad:

:p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Smack)
    Yeah my friend has a nice BMW and a lot of girls are interested. Nice car = more girls interested.
    I don't get how a car would play any factor in attraction. How often do you meet someone for the first time when they're in their car? Unless there's some sort of drive-by speed dating thing.

How have you determined that his car is the reason girls are interested in him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    No. Why would it matter? Is the car going to talk to me, make me coffee and buy me flowers? Is it going to have late night text conversations with me and walks in the park? Is it going to HAVE SEX WITH ME?

If the answer to the above questions is yes; get me that car. :teeth:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben F)
    Yes bro, I get what you is saying man, me and my boydem get all the gals with our ride.

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/reso...7/06/Skoda.jpg
    its mandem, get it right or buss a move playa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    No but if they're on a motorbike. *drools* I would do almost anything :p:
    What if they then fall off because they're driving at 2 miles per hour? Is it still attractive? Because I reckon I could do that.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. Where I live, A car is good because it's very rural. But the type of car doesn't bother me at all, so long as it's clean inside

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually repelled.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.