Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies, are you attracted if a guy has a nice car ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No. Why would it matter? Is the car going to talk to me, make me coffee and buy me flowers? Is it going to have late night text conversations with me and walks in the park? Is it going to HAVE SEX WITH ME?
    Ahahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    Coolies! I turn 17 in a few days for gods sake! I am a bit young for a car, since i don't have a license but i look like im in my early 20s, and the cops would never ask a girl for her license unless i got into an accident, and since i've been driving since i was 12 thats not likely that's going to happen!
    Ahhhh, I'm already getting a muffler put on, and bigger wheels...
    :naughty: no fart cans on a camaro. It has to be a full cat-back

You will also have to consult me about wheels :yes: I would hate to see a chav camaro (hint: check out HRE's website for awesome wheels). After that you would of course let me drive it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    No but if they're on a motorbike. *drools* I would do almost anything :p:
    Hi there... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    I honestly don't care about cars in the slightest! I know nothing about them and they don't sway my opinion at all.
    :ditto:
    Guys think they are "chick magnets" but they are so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    ofc.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't date him just for his car but it certainly helps

ReputationRep:
    Plus points if you can drive in the first place tbh

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    since im a guy i dont think im qualified for this but

i think a fit guy looks better in a good car but if its a really ugly guy then the car wont matter

aha?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    :naughty: no fart cans on a camaro. It has to be a full cat-back

You will also have to consult me about wheels :yes: I would hate to see a chav camaro (hint: check out HRE's website for awesome wheels). After that you would of course let me drive it :p:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course! You would only have to drive half way around the world! I'll PM you later about the wheels.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what is a 'nice' car or not, don't even really know anything about brands, but if a guy has a car that isn't an old banger I guess it could suggest he has money, from working, and might be ambitious, which is attractive.

Couldn't really care less though. Asking what car someone has would be the last question I could think of, my boyfriend doesn't have one and I don't care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GazzyG)
    Hi there... :cool:
    Hah. Hello...

ReputationRep:
    I would go gay for this. Mazda Furai **** me.

edit: No homo.

http://l.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sh...ai-concept.jpg

girls say they dnt but they luv it rly

ReputationRep:
    I think the car is just an added extra, ladies seem not to be too interested but once they've been in it, they get used to it.

Then, everytime it's in the shop for a service or something and I've been given a crappy run-around, it's always "Oh where's the other car? We'd look so much cooler tunring up in the other car, can we go in that one?"

Life is all about the level you play at ...

Also, I think like most guys, I LOVE a lady who knows her cars or is into cars ...

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. A car doesn't make up for having a crappy personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    to be fair - cars tend to be more attractive than women.

I'd take a Veyron (or even Caterham actually) over the most beautiful supermodel on the planet.

Wouldn't most men?

squishysquish.

Dude, what's with the squish? It's ******* weird.

ReputationRep:
    If I like the car more than the bloke then it's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Having a nice car is attractive.
    Having a motorbike is more attractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.