Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies, are you attracted if a guy has a nice car ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whiplash)
    I would go gay for this. Mazda Furai **** me.

edit: No homo.

http://l.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sh...ai-concept.jpg
    the lambo reventon is better.

See:
    http://www.hyts.hu/autok/lamborghini...venton_r26.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Girls will whore themselves out for surprisingly petty things, so long as they are entirely materialistic in nature. So say Brother Nathan.

ReputationRep:
    Having a bike is way sexier! Walk into somewhere with jacket and a helmet over one arm, loads of girls come up and ask "You ride a motorbike?" with a little glint in their eye.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is really into cars and has two motorbikes-to be honest, though there is a certain amount of appeal, the time spent fixing/cleaning eats into the time spent kissing/having sex a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    the lambo reventon is better.

See:
    http://www.hyts.hu/autok/lamborghini...venton_r26.jpg
    I like curves, not chunks.

ReputationRep:
    dude that girl has better taste than you, that ****** car you posted looks like some alien spaceship or something, reventon is an awesome car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    Don't lie

My homie's got a black on black E60 M5, The guy pulls so much girls with it, we would be waiting for the traffic light to go green, and the girls stare at us smiling and getting all hot and bothered.
    Nope. I've got my own car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    to be fair - cars tend to be more attractive than women.

I'd take a Veyron (or even Caterham actually) over the most beautiful supermodel on the planet.

Wouldn't most men?

squishysquish.
    Aerial Atom over the Caterham mate

ReputationRep:
    That's not chunky, it's aerodynamic, sleek and smooth actually

And yours looks like the offspring of an alien spaceship and a Lotus Elise :tong:

ReputationRep:
    A nice car is a bonus. A flashy rediculous car which takes over a guys life is not - its a real turn off.
    I don't understand the male obsession with them. Grim.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.