Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been looking for one forever - just a plain white one, and then teamed up with black belt and leggings.

Has anyone seen any around?

or would it just work if I bought a normal shirt too big/ or a mans one.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Shirt? Try a guys shirt? Get an XXL or something similar.

If its a tshirt your after the guys primark ones are MASSIVE at the moment and like 1.90

ReputationRep:
    I did that a while back. I just bought a massive white guys shirt from Primark for around £3ish.

ReputationRep:
    Primark it :yep:

Buy a guy's shirt from Primark - cheap as chips.

ReputationRep:
    wow id never even think of primark mens.

take the advice OP

ReputationRep:
    Tescos

ReputationRep:
    T.K. Maxx do really nice dinner shirts for men (seriously, my answer to 80% of fashion dilemmas is "head to T.K. Maxx!"). You can get them in dead big sizes and they're often long enough to wear as a dress with leggings if that's what you're after. If you want something slightly more feminine, just head to any plus-size section, anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    My friend (girl) bought like a L or XL t-shirt from Primark for 3 quid and that works well.

ReputationRep:
    Plus Woman
    TKMax-imum

ReputationRep:
    Primark guys or American Apparel

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.